Reviews for birds and X's
teentitangirl25 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
this is great! update soon! just like all of you other stories!
bluewasabi24 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Too short! *cries*

Much better! Not as much OOC-ness in this chapter and I LOVE IT! But too short.
revengefrank chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I'm not reax fan but that was kool!
Black-winged Angel 100 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Pretty good but Raven wouldn't cry like that but still it's pretty good
bluewasabi24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww... cute!

I just have one minor concern: The story is a bit... rushed. I would expect Raven to take a bit more time to trust X like that, and a bit more time for X to take off his mask. Very OOC.

Other than that, LOVE IT! Update soon!
Juicedmark chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
OMG you have to finish this! It was great. Although I might just think that because I love Red X and raven together. But seriously that was preety good for your first story
Celestial Moon Lady chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I agree with beautifuldreamer. You should try to keep the characters as they are. Or if you're planning on changing their personalities to suit your story better write a warning so that readers are aware that they'll be out of character.

I personally don't feel Raven would let RedX get that close to her, or see her her walls broken down without some kind of history beforehand. I wonder if they've had some sort of friendly contact before this meeting? This chapter wasn't "bad" at all. But then that's just me.

Instead of "Comon" I think you should write either "come on" or "c'mon".

Other than that for your first story you're doing pretty well. I can't wait to read what your next chapter .
PenanceGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
CUTTTEEEE! i give it a 9 out of 10:) could of used somemore action like a kiss or somethin,but otherwise cute :)
The X Kalamity chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i loved it! UPDATE!
Oreospazz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You *tear drops* are* tear drops* so AWSOME Lolz I luv your stories! _!
Doidazzleu11 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great story plz continue
The Plutomite chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really like this story. I think that you should continue please! If you want me to go into detail aobut what I like, I will!
Annalynn Roe chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
It wasn't to bad, especially for your first time writing, a few pointers would be to make sure your characters are in character, don't make them do something that doesn't match their personality. Then maybe a bit of description, what her room looks like and all, grammar was good. My final piece of advice... update. Can't wait for the next chapter, gl.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4