Reviews for Elective Affinities
bloodyvamp101 chapter 9 . 4/10
This story is simply brilliant I begain reading it and only stopped because there were no more chapters. Its 4:08 am PLEASE PLEASE continue! I am so enraptured by this story I would hate for it to go unfinished! This is the first story of its kind that I have fpund and it is simply brilliant please keep going!
Ylterces A chapter 9 . 3/7
I'm assuming that you've abandoned this story which is a shame because I believe that's it's really good, and was looking forward to watching your character grow closer. I don't know if you're still keeping tabs on you fanfiction account but I wanted to let you know that if you ever do decided to update this story I will most certainly read it!

Cheers
Gone chapter 9 . 2/20
Amazing story, it really is too bad that you didn't finish it... it was utterly brilliant!
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
I love this story. Please write more! It has been over 2 years and I fear it is abandoned but I think it is beautiful.
Living-In-Bliss chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
:D This story is awesome, I love it so much. The complexity of the characters, how realistic they are. And not to mention the adorable little Lewis Carroll quotes every now and then :D Please bring more out soon. I absolutely adore it :D
yamiduke13 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
This story has been absolutely amazing. I have enjoyed it so much and I look forward to more. Snape is just so amazing and they constantly make me laugh.
matchynishi chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Really loved this.
prety chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
i like it! :)))))))
jaderook chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I think it is your attention to the details that sets this story apart. I personally like that this story is primarily from Snape's point of view as well. I like only seeing Harry's from this perspective- it's intriguing. Also- thank you for exploring the Severus/Lily dynamic in a truly realistic fashion- and Harry knowing his parents were wrong. It's more accurate than the lameness/wrongness Rowling apparently agrees with. It must hurt Harry terribly to know that his own parents don't like him. Anyway- please update soon.
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I guess Lily wanted Severus to hang around outside the Gryffindor rooms and beg for her forgiveness forever and she's pissed off he's not stroking her ego and doing it. I love Severus sticking it to her. He's right - he did tell her he was sorry and ask for forgiveness. She's to blame for not accepting his apology.

It's been a long time since you updated and hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's too good to throw away. Please update or tell us if you are still interested in continuing.
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Lily is so cruel that it makes me sad Severus still cares for her. It almost seems like she enjoys making Severus look down at the floor and pale when she says her cutting remarks to and about him. Eye opening for Harry to see all this and realize that even though his mother gave her life to protect him she was a bully and heartless in her own right, and not the perfect woman he thought, and that Severus still kept up on a pedestal.
mkx chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Ah, I wish you'd continued updating, and yet 9 chapters of awesome is more than I can usually find so I'm at least happy to have been able to read this much 3
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
;)
Cheezewizz chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
I like this fic a lot so far. I have to say, I don't like how gross Snape is-hopefully that will change? Anyway, thanks for writing and update soon!
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
interesting story, i would like to see some of harry's pov... not to mention how he got to the past, how he is passing for german, and why he is being rather careless