Reviews for Revelation
SammiLoves2Write chapter 21 . 7/13
This is really good! UPDATE!
-Sammi
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Haha stupid Rufus. I think it's cool that Jerome is so mysterious...
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
JEROME?
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Haha, just like Jerome, and so mischievous and full of mystery. That's why he's awesome.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
NOOOOOO! You have to post the next chapter! Is anybody there at all? Why would you leave us hanging like this? Hasn't it been like a year since you last updated?
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Love the story. Wish you could have continue with it.
Naza-Pazz chapter 21 . 3/24/2012
i LOVE it continue pliz plizz plizzzzzzz

and i want a "Fabina Moment" pleasee if you dont care; of course
Live Like Music chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
This was my favorite story when House of Anubis first aired last year. So I decided to reread it for old times sake because the second season is starting tomorrow. It's just as amazing as I remember, but now I remembered that you didn't finish it. I wish you had. It is such a well written story and the plot is simply thrilling.
Sukigirl17 chapter 21 . 11/24/2011
I've loved this story from the beginning and I never added it to my favorites, and then I forgot the title so I couldn't look it up either! But I'm still all for this fic and I hope you'll update soon!
InnocentCreedthe1andOnly chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Nice...i think that it's pretty funny that Rufus told Fabian to kiss !and whenever Nina thanks Fabian by giving him a kiss,can u make his face turn scarlet?pleaseeeeee
NightmarishStar chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
Pleas update soon!

-HoAgirl _
FanofHoa chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
When are you going to update? They're filming season 2 right now!
intensewhatever chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
This story is awesome! And beyond intense!
EClarefan4ever chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
Fantastic and i love what Rufus says to Fabian at the end :)
Zenelia chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
Aw! I don't know why, but what Rufus said at the end, "kiss her while you can", I found to be sweet. In an odd way. . .

But I agree - Fabian and Nina need to get together already! Heh.

I meant to say this last chapter, but - is it Amber who's working for Joy? I haven't figured out who's working for Victor, yet.

Thanks for the update - hope to have more soon! :]