Reviews for Pillow Talk
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh wow. Everything about this was great. I just loved the descriptions and the dialogue and how they were both so in character and this was such a sweet single scene that really encapsulates their relationship well. Especially with that last line, goodness. XD
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This made me smile for like, five minutes. I love Sam, he's so sweet. And Dean, of course, was perfectly in character. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
So sweet! I loved how you portrayed Sam and Dean's interactions. Great writing! :)
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nice. This has a little of everything. Loved the last sentence. Vintage Dean.

Very sweet.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh, that really satisfied a craving of mine. For a 'h/c poptart' you really crammed in a lot!

I'm sure you know that I have a soft spot for anything remotely linked to Sam and Jess, so this was right up my street. I loved the ease to which Sam recalls the memory and how he shares it openly with Dean who of course replies with a teasing remark "...pillow talk!" Perfect characterisation.

I also adored the brotherly bond you describe here. Sam giving Dean the cushions (and not taking them back), Dean allowing Sam to ease his pain and how comfortable they are with each other given the 'chick-flickiness' of the action!

But the last line with Dean's drool really did it for me, you totally knocked it out of the park with that! Spot on Dean and totally something he would do!

Awesome stuff as always! Your writing is always a pleasure to read. Take care, Abbi
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Good story.
OutTonightAndForever chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i think that very last sentence was my favorite, because it is so something that Dean would in fact do ] great little story i loved it and it was adorable, it was nice to see sam take care of dean but also to hear sam talk about jess without pain!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I couldn't resist reading and reviewing again. I think I love it even more the second time 'round. Something about the (familial) intimacy of touching and allowing to touch and the way Sam doesn't move his pillows and Dean makes sure they stay in his drool path...so sweet and so telling. I want more of this on my SHOW!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Happy New Year, my friend! Loved your first descriptions of Sam (the silhouette unfolding, and the small moose), thought you made an interesting choice with racquetball (I had to mull it over, but finally agreed with you), and got a very good chuckle at the end. Nicely done! Keep bringing them!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved this - I could totally picture Sam doing something like that and I loved the reference to Jess;-) Sweet story and great job:-)