Reviews for My three years
caffeine.punk chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Please make more chapters! I love it!
g.i.ssjthorfoster123 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
i really liked this chapter it was long and interesting.
g.i.ssjthorfoster123 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
what's an arse? do ya mean ass? and what does hfil stand for. duz it mean hell? jus' curious. great story btw. but don't drag it too much.
chancis10 chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
this was a very sad chapter, but good story
ubbernerd chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
this was such an interesting story, you left it at a cliff hanger I must say, I can't wait for the next chapters!
SimplySinful21 chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Awesome story! Totally in love with this new twist! I can't wait for more!

4rm da blk chick$$$
taity chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
The ending was a little on the dark side, but considering this is Vegeta, its positively bright.

It's nice to see that he conciders Bulma enough to warrant a tantalising insight into himself, and for him to peer into her too, and after the games of chess, it shows that they are both evenly matched in intelligence.

I have to say I am a sucker for the type of stories that show him as an intelligent male, not justa brainless thug lol
DevilsDoCry chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
a very well written piece of fiction with an entirely different take than normal. only problem is some grammar and spelling mistakes.

have you ever thought of getting a beta reader?
TaminFury chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
I really like this story, you have a way of letting the reader see into their heads. Vegeta especially, with the wall of pride down and the sad empty hole.
VladLover chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
care if the grumpy Saiyan got his new ticket to hfil

in that phrase what was that? hfil ? im kinda new in this site and probably this is somw word from ff slang right ?

rather short chapter but i like it anyway, i totally hate yamcha, he is a poor looser, with no honor at all, and a lott of inferiority complex around later when bulma broke up with him, i wish he was dead and remain in that state 4ever ...
Sasse1892 chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
I don't know many Vegeta fans who also like Yamcha. I know I don't. :P

Aah, the gravity room scene. Such an important part - I imagine it would be... then again who knows how Vegeta takes anything... actually this could be really unimportant in the whole three years... but it seems important in the show so it probably was... Oh! Sorry, wow. Really ambled of the path that time. Sorry. :)

Anyways, good take on the gravity room scene. :D

Looking forward to his recovery, I do not like to see my poor Vegeta hurt. :(

My heart broke in season 8... (bursts into tears).
Sasse1892 chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Was so excited when I saw this had been put up. Yay! And it was really good, although I am curious as to why so many people write 'orbs'? Such a weird way to describe eyes... hmmm, probably just a 'me' thing. Anyways, was really good. Cannot wait to read the next part. :)

P.S I love Vegeta. And I knew he was a good guy from when I first saw him. Kind of a good guy... in his own way... sorry about the rambling. :)
cara9001 chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Nice chapter i wonder what Bulma's going to do to find out all the horrible things that happened to Vegeta anyway i can't wait to read more )
Sasse1892 chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
I am really enjoying this, the characters are very in character which makes it even better. The OOC stories tend to irritate me. But yours are really good. I cannot wait to read the rest. :)
cara9001 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
nice chapter ) i love Vegeta he's the best!