Reviews for A Place to Belong
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
omg... i cried. i cried so much because of how sweet and beautiful it is. my heart hurt so much. shit. what have you done to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I couldnt have lived this story more!
jj chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
have i ever said how much i like this story
R chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This is absolutely wonderful :)
jj chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
second time reading this and i love it
nellouette19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow! It was intense and dark... but the characters were so well-analyzed! You really did an amazing job (my sadistic part would have just love to see Mizuki suffer a bit more...). Thank you so much, your stories are always so entertaining and really brilliant on the psychologic part!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Like it!
euforie chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
awesome
Ischemia chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Breaks and fixes my heart every time I read this. Great job!
jj chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
sweet I lov it
notmenotinotyou chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really really liked this. Very thrilling, gods I sound like a sick pervert. Bit of a fluffy ending but it was really good.
cienne chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Damn, damn, damn! This is absolutely fantastic! This has to be the Kakashi-Iruka backstory. I love you to bits, man! Keep up the great work. _
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hee hee hee. I was attacked by the pleasant flufflez. They're vicious you know!

Anyhowdy, I enjoyed this little piece and the BDSM was... surprising... but yet it worked. Naughty lemons too. :3

I enjoyed your take and it reminded me of a few other stories... But regardless, it was good. So yeah. Thanks.

~I.L.
cellaria chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
aw this one of my favs.. it's so good! & hot lol & i'm so glad you ended it happily!
RyuArashi chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews! I've always liked Iruka, especially since he's one of the few people to actually like Naruto and look out for him..I loved the development of his character and how he ended up...Even though I was mad that the other characters interfered with his and Kakashi's relationship, it's nice to know that there are people that look out for others...Mizuki was such a creep;it was obvious that he was the one leaking Iruka's business about and I'm glad Kakashi was able to get rid of him...Naruto was so cute with his reaction on catching Iruka and Kakashi together, and I liked how it didn't seem such a big deal to him..All in all, a great story, looking forward to more KakaIru from you...Great job!