Reviews for The Mother Daughter Book Club: Chapter Two
min1211 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
hiiiiiii,
great story! I luv it!
amazing 2 see everyone's kid. amy reminds me of Cassidy when she went behind clementine's back to try out 4 the boys hockey team. is that where u got the iidea?

keep writing fanfic and don't give up!
Madison chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this! Is so funny, I keep thinking- okay, Mrs. Chadwick is Emma, Mrs. Hawthorne is Jess... It's awesome!
Lola mystery chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I am at the edge of my seat it is that good.
Lola mystery chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
this is one of the first fanatic I have read and liked so far. keep going.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of the ONLY Mother Daughter Book club fics worth reading and you're leaving us on a cliffie and I really want to know what happens next!
emmak9 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
plz plz PLZ make more chapters!
mdbc fan chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Can you explain Diana's looks? I want to know what color hair and eyes she has.
Pickles chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hey pretty cool but you got all the couples wrong and didn't describe the characters' appearances enough.
mdbc fan chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Becca squealed she knows that is not cool! Mothers ;)
mdbc fan chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Megan won't end up pushy like that because Simon won't let her! :)
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Lol I never noticed this before but if Emma's her aunt why does she call her Mrs. Chadwick?
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Judging by the last time you updated this I'm guessing the next update will be in 2014 right? ;) Jk I can't wait for the next update though. And yes I do it's 2012 and it will 2013.
mdbc fan chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Btw I meant in the series not the story. :)
mdbc fan chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Did you realize that these five book club girls are all somehow related to another person in the book club? Megan and Cassidy are married to Tristan and Simon who are brothers,Emma and Darcy are brother and sister so Jess comes in with the sister-in-law deal and Stewart with the whole brother-in-law thing and Emma is Becca's sister-in-law while Stewart and Theodore are brother-in-laws!
mdbc fan chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Cassidy and Tristan are so well-matched! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »