Reviews for The Names We're Given
Demkat chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Dear Dreamer In Silico,

Hello, I’m just writing to say how much I am enjoying your ‘The Names We’re Given’ story. I think it is excellent! I particularly enjoy your in-depth characterizations, which are fantastic; you’ve clearly put a lot of thought into them to give them so much complexity and life. And the descriptive writing and details into the events and surroundings have been great to read too. :) It’s a lovely piece of work; the story flows really well, and the slight variations to dialogue and events from the canon conversations, while still remaining close to the main adventure, stages and personalities in the game, is rather a refreshing angle. :) I saw your note and I’ve included a longer piece of feedback via PM for your story. :)

So anyway, great writing and wonderful story! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the events unfold and watching the development of the relationship between Zevran and Mei. - All the best, please continue soon!

Cheers, :)

Demkat.
Judy chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Thank you for continuing this! I love your writing and I cannot wait to see the Surana/Zevran relationship bloom. There just aren't enough fanfictions of them, and especially not enough good ones. Yours will fit the ranks. Keep going! 3
CynderJenn chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
I'm happy to see you writing on this again. I can't wait for Zev to show up :)
Nocterayne chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Was very happy to see an update as I very much enjoy this story. Keep up the good work ... please :)
LifeandFire25 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Really like this .
A Random Fan chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Wow... where do I even start? You nailed the personallaties, Mei fits DA like a glove, you completetly skipped the battle of Ostagar (so many people have tripped over that...I think you've got the right idea), and probably what impresses me most is the fact that you don't just write, you know how to write. Your grammer and vocabulary are really, really good, and your style is just...nice to read. It's refreshing to see someone who knows what they're doing take up the pen/keyboard. I hope you see this to completion, 'cause it's chapter two and I'm already hooked! :D
Viking Eggplant chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
A Hawke cameo! Fantastic! I squee'd just a little ). I really liked reading from Morrigan's point of view - you've captured her perfectly!
Nocterayne chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Very happy to see an update to this fic as the start was intriguing. I very much like your Warden and, of course, look forward to Zev.

Great job, looking forward to subsequent chapters.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
interesting idea... looking forward to your next update! xD
Bre'Lakor chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hmm just finished reading this and thought I'd drop my two cents in :3

I like it, its very well written and I especially like your Warden (then again, I have a penchant for characters with her personality...) Although I am a tad unsure the Dalish would treat her as such? They seem to revere magic, although if there is some other reason behind their distrust then I will just shut up now and stop talking!

Anywho, is this still being continued? Its a very interesting introduction so far!
CynderJenn chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I'm always happy to find an author who is not such a stickler for sticking to cannon. Looking forward to more of this story.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I like your take on Surana's backstory. I wish I had more to say but I like it so far and would like to see more.
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Cool start to the story. I like your mage: apostate, formerly of the circle so she knows the oppression therein, sassy, smart and brave. Looking forward to seeing more.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2