Reviews for Poké Rangers Spirit Guardians
PokeDefender123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
If you are no longer using this story can I do it? I will give you credit
Blue Bongo chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Well, look at this. A new Poké Rangers fic. Now, where to start? I'm going to go with the story first. Seems pretty standard reasoning to call forth Poké Rangers, aka great danger to this new region, but you know, it's different to most, it's just different enough to make the story interesting, the behind the scenes information about the bad guy, Lady Dusk.

To be fair, there is that thing about the rangers having the same Pokémon that their power base is... Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just find it a little twee. Although, another Mudkip ranger is an interesting idea, come to think of it, there are a few interesting nods to the Hoenn series, as well as my own.

Anyway, the characters seem to be interesting, each looks like they're going to be different enough from the others to make the story worth reading.

So yeah, it's a solid start, it's a promising start, but above all that, it's a good starting point. Hope that you update soon.
Blaze Productions chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Great start. I sense potential for this fic. Good job! Continue soon.
Hotrod198 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
nice start to the new series. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
You're starting good with your Poké Ranger story, and it will be interesting to see where it all goes.