Reviews for Candle Thief
Hikaru18920 chapter 1 . 2/13
I thought it was rather good. I like this paring and wish they would have at least explored the possibilities of a weird (well weirder) relationship between them.
Great one-shot, hope you decide to write more.
IggyBane chapter 1 . 2/2
I loved this! You did a marvelous job portraying him especially this just being chapter one! It really grabbed me and pulled me in! And I know the fandom is pretty dead but hope to see more from you some day!
bunnigirl74 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very sweet!
doktorblitz chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nicely writen story and very much in character,very interesting read.

I know it's been said plenty before,but definetly looking forward to more of this pairing from you.

Fellow ficwriter and shipper,

Dok.
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Yup! You're right. It's not that good... it's AWESOME! :D I like this pairing for some unknown reason...
unmysterious chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I know this says complete, but I am in love with the way you write Anthony. Maybe you could write something else on the topic? I'd read, and I know others would as well; this was brilliant.

0forever-nemo0 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
The writing was very well done and it's wonderful to feel the story unfolding through the eyes of the thin man(I can't quite call him anthony) and you should consider doing more for this pairing if only to exercise your talents.
Silverwing-Mryddin chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I liked this. You were very descriptive, and I liked how I could actually envision scenes from the movie as I read. In my opinion, you captured his thoughts exactly. :) Awesome work.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was actually pretty good. An inside look into Creepy Thin Man's thoughts. ;p
Redsparkletea chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
*9th doctor voice* Fantastic!
Tab96 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I LOVE this story!

It's amazing, and you're a really good writer.

This story held my attention from start to finish!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love the Thin Man and Dylan stories I hope you keep writing this!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
So basically i love this. It's absolutely wonderful and i love reading it. Please please please write more!