Reviews for A Wolf's Howl
Kalvorax chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Ill check it(your new story) out. AWESOME STORY. Do you think you can come back to it please?
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Jiraiya would have a JOYGASM with the amount of girls that Naruto has fawning after him LOL... I can see his respect for naruto going thru the roof..."Looks like the Hyƫga princess has a little crush on Naruto-kun"... understatement of the year... lol she would have jumped him by now if she wasn't such an omega wolf... With the amt. of girls after him, you MIGHT wanna age him up a little.. Shouldn't be too hard with the amt. of power players you got in your story... but a 6 yr old cub with a harem.. is a little... well, odd... Anyway, with that said, great story... Love it... *All bow down to Naruto the Wolf Sage*
Vic dit vic chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
nice fic )
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
You know with Kimiko constantly sleeping on his chest, that could get VERY dangerous as she grows... having a huge wolf sleeping on your chest could lead to suffocation.. lol, anyway still liking this story... I have NO problems with an OP naruto... happens a lot in anime (anyone remember dbz?)
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Yeah... We wolves rule... I hope you continue this story.
shadowfang jutsu chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
i hope you keep this fic going i am looking foreword to more chapters
naruto42 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
good job so far, but I would like it if you could continue writing. If you need any help feel free to PM me.
hooked reader chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
i like this story the most please continue this one more
Akane Mosoa chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
I completely understand I'm the type that might not get out more than a few updates a year due to lack of insperation. I've started my first fic nearly a month and only 3/4 of the way done with the prologue
noshadowone chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
and with the useless hyuga on here is where i leave.
Maximus05 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
i love the story its a shame your not contining the story
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Please just hurry and work on this story again it is amazing to read and I want more of this story my friend.
Edward Eluric chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
That explains tge wait take as long as needed.
tstoldt chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Damn it I got so excited I found the fic and put it on my favorites list on 5-19 and now just an authors note this sucks
hooked reader chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
please update soon or let us readers know what is takin forever
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »