Reviews for A Wolf's Howl
Edward Eluric chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
That explains tge wait take as long as needed.
tstoldt chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Damn it I got so excited I found the fic and put it on my favorites list on 5-19 and now just an authors note this sucks
hooked reader chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
please update soon or let us readers know what is takin forever
rescue 007 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
The plot sucks and your writing is terrible. The summary made it sound Alot better than it is
rescue 007 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
hooked reader chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
the wait is killing me please update
lylenidus10 chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
I love it! I just hope that the romance part comes soon. I know that he is still young, but I am not patient. LOL.
Uzumaki kamikaze Jesus chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
bout time naruto had a large harem he had a shit childhood so he deserves a large harem GODDAMNIT! XD
hooked reader chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
update asap please!
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
so its not weird to you that a bunch or twenty something year olds who 2 of which already have children are in love with a 6 year old?
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one, oh and also can u send me a list of the girls tht are going to be in the harem, tht'd be great, and if u need help with some of the girls, feel free to ask, cause I've got a list of girls, well I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories.
Vexit chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
great story. apart from some grammer issues like puting "s" and "ing" at the end of the wrong words and a few mixed up parts to sentences. its still a great story. with mikito and those other 2 older uchihas donzo probubly shouldent be able to get ahold of any of the sharingan. well he could but sombody will be bound to notice with 3 adult uchihas looking over any funeral arrangements. cant wait for the next chapter, hope its soon.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
ooo, are those 2 teenage uchiha girls also going to be in naruto's harem? i hope so!
flame55 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
this is good
122boy chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Thi story is cool I can't wait for the next chapte
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »