Reviews for Anything But Perfect x Despite or Because of That
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aw my gosh this was just so refreshing to read and so honest. I reslly wish Finn had realised his own fault in the mess of their break up pushing Rachel away to console herself with another. Just the perfect summation of their attraction and hilarious insight to Finn's thought process.
cieltatoyan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really liked this. I was crying at some point. But, i didn't understand the blue eyes thing in the beginning... :/ Because neither of them have blue eyes. Actually, the only ones that have blue eyes in the glee club are Artie, Brittany, and Kurt (even if he's not currently there)
Whistler Nights chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Really, really good writing. I love your elegant style.

Whistler Nights
kaceykat501 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I've been reading so many breakup/makeup fics and getting annoyed at all the Finn or Rachel bashing going on. This is the first one I've read that is exactly how I want Finn & Rachel to make up. Both were to blame, but Finn needs to actually recognize the fact that his inability to tell Rachel exactly why he slept with Santana is what drove her into Puck's arms. I've actually been more on Finn's side than Rachel's. Maybe because I think no one is recognizing the fact that as a teenage boy who is so insecure about his body Finn would feel like he's not good enough as a man for the girl he loved. He wasn't for Quinn and he wound up thinking the same thing about Rachel. Anyway, I love this story. Great job!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
awww, that was really sweet. great job :)