Reviews for Unforgettable
Mei2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
A terrific little scene! Would love to read more!
Janerey chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
What? That's it? You MUST write more of these! They're adorable! I'm a believer in true love having a sense of humor.

"She continued to sing along the last lines of the song, but the idea that she was now consciously letting him share this previously private side of her had taken root deep inside him and for what felt like the thousandth time in the past year he was made aware of how much he loved her."

Love. It.
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I just found this through another author's favourite list, and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. This was such a sweet glimpse into the life they have made together so far. Although they are not on the same page yet, Betty trusting Daniel with something she would usually keep to herself, just shows how she's opening up to him. Great story.
SecretlyCorrupted chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Your story is so sweet and I like the little cliffhanger at the end :)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
AAAH LOOOOOVED IT! XX
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
hahahaha ! lmao XD that was PERFECT ! :DDD just what Ive been looking for ! You have no idea how much I looove thise story right now t's sooo cute !(:
pinkpeachz chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
already read this on B&B but it was so good, i had to read it again :)
TMadison chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Yeah! Again, I love this. I love Betty's ability to charm Daniel...and I bet he was growing increasing...distracted by her movements. LOL. Great job!