Reviews for Trouble
glittersweg chapter 12 . 3/12
Please update! I love this story soo much!
Madison chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
I really hope you continue this... :( it's absolutely amazing.
LuluCalliope chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Update as soon as you can! I'm on pins and needles!
LuluCalliope chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Okay...I'd get a restraining order if I were Linda. But I digress.
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Alex also likes older women, don't forget. (Although, I highly doubt that Linda knows that at the present.) I'm interested in seeing how this will all turn out!
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I must confess that I haven't seen the movie in a long time, and I forgot about this curious language that they have. It's really difficult to read at times, but it's also very amusing.

Another great chapter, of course.
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I love this. What more can I say? This is an eloquent, beautiful story. Great work!
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Moyra is very precocious. I like her!

And Linda is quirky, intelligent, and what appears to be a perfect foil to Alex.

This is arguably one of the most developed stories on the site. I love it, and it is now officially a part of my favorite stories list.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Excellent beginning! It's very well-written and engaging!

And you've provided us with an accurate description of Alex. He has the education of the wisest of men, yet is a complete ruffian. Wonderful!
synethesiac chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
I sincerely hope that you haven't finished with this yet because I adore it! (:
BlackMambaaa chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
you really need to finish this, it's really good!
faeriemaiden96 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
Wait, is this the end? Oh my god, this was AMAZING. So twisted, so beautiful and so sad all at the same time. Since I don't see the status as complete, I'm kindasortareally hoping you'll continue this. This was remarkable. :)
FunnyOrange chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
wonderful story ! Please write more.
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
really hope you update soon cause this story is cute in all the sick twisted ways!
clockworkgurl99 chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Please update soon! I love this story! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »