Reviews for Les Chroniques Parisiennes
Elionwy chapter 7 . 3/16/2004
Well written and very, very good.
DCAngelica chapter 7 . 5/29/2002
This was FANTASTIC! I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this. The history was flawless, no sign of an anachronism! Wonderful! I loved this, and thought it ended perfectly. Brilliant, brilliant job.
Astrablue chapter 7 . 5/8/2002
That was a fantastic story! I was quite entranced. Very well written-which is not always a common thing in fanfiction. Well done! :-)
Haley Teague chapter 7 . 4/26/2002
Wow! This is a great story! I love your detail and your interpretation of Angelus in his pre-soul days. Sad ending, but ultimatly just about the only thing that would have worked, I think. You painted a nice picture of a different time and place, even a character as we've never known him and did an excellent job. Kudos to you!
Medea10 chapter 7 . 4/14/2002
Très bien fait! C'est une histoire très interessante, et bien racontée. Luc est un caractère qui est à la fois sympathique et profondément troublé, ce qui rend l'histoire irrésistible. Meilleurs félicitations! Et je vous remercie de l'avoir publiée ici. Bien cordialement, Medea :)
Jessica Knorr chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Fantastique! Je l'ai aimé! Une histoire marveilleuse, madame!
Imzadi chapter 7 . 4/14/2002
I'm truly sorry this story has come to an end. I loved it. I must admit it wasn't the ending that I would have chosen, but it was the right ending, given Luc and Angelus. Bravo, my friend, bravo. More please. (I'd love a Lindsey story-hint, hint!)
Imzadi chapter 6 . 4/10/2002
This is a fascinating story which just keeps getting better and better. I love your attention to detail. I await more! Thank you.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 3/26/2002
I guess I thought we'd see more of Rebecca than this. However, it keeps moving along well, making me impatient for the next chapter. Good job! I love it.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 3/22/2002
The plot, like the blood, thickens. Good story. I am impressed.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 3/20/2002
This just gets better and better. I'm extremely impressed and anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Diane Weiss chapter 2 . 3/19/2002
I am really enjoying this exploration into Angelus' past. It's such a vivid description of this time that you are painting for us! It's beautifully done so far. I'm looking forward to what happens. Great job!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 3/19/2002
Your second chapter is even better than your first, and that's saying a lot. Good work. I am waiting for the next with great anticipation.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
A very interesting, very well-written story, which I am enjoying tremendously. I like young Luc.
Syn2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I'm really intrigued to see where this will go. I can't wait for more from you.