Reviews for Screwed Up
CHLEREK LOVER - werewolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
good job :)
Lily-Finn178 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love you. Seriously, seriously love you. This was brilliant! Definitely captured Derek's mind, stayed perfectly in character. Even his being a bit freaked out by his own actions was spot on. And I loved your wording, especially the parts where "the wolf" was personified, placing all the blame for hurting Chloe on it rather than on Derek the human. "The wolf jutted a hand out and latched onto her arm. The wolf growled before viciously flinging the girl. She let out a little scream, and the wolf glowed in satisfaction. She wouldn't be threatening the wolf anymore, not for a long time." It's lines like those that make the literary nerd in me mini spasm and squeal in excitement. Also, I loved how even when he was concerned about hurting another human being and being seen as a monster, he was still worried that his plans wouldn't work out. I thought that that is exactly how he would think in the situation. And I'm glad you chose a smaller scene from The Summoning to work with, instead of the bigger scenes that everyone else usually does over and over again. It was a good part of the book to write about, too, as Simon later mentions Derek was freaking out but you don't really get to see Derek freaking out in the actual book. So, it's a perfect situation to write from Derek's POV because it certainly gives his character a lot to think about and react to. Sorry for rambling, I just really it.

To be honest, I've returned to the DP fanfic archives after a long, long break, and a lot of the new fics on here haven't really been up to my standards. Because when it comes to writing...I have standards. Big standards that, unfortunately, turn me into kind of a snob with fanfiction. I was really losing hope with DP fanfiction, but you've definitely restored it.

Now I see you have a couple of other one-shots and a nice long DP multi-chap. I'm going to have to check those out, too, because I'm sure they'll be just as great as this one! Keep up the amazing work! :D
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love how you're able to write Derek's character so well. It's rare to find someone who can do that.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, this story is amazing! You captured Derek's struggles with his wolf side very well. I really like this!
Captain Torch chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow, I really liked this! I think you've captured Derek's POV and the wolf/derek struggle really well.

Great job on this!
TheDaydreamerJM chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was really good. I loved how you made Derek's emotions conflict with the wolf's instincts'. You are an extremely talented writer.
~JM~
Nobody chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was awesome

Might have said screwed too many times
Overcome chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I liked the story. You wrote Derek very well.
moon-called-princess chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
:D
suzi1811 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Loved it, seeing Derek's thoughts on that event! I hope you write more!
VP4444 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
nice story. bye!
DofD chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Beautiful.
That Boy Over There chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
that was beautiful in a heat wrenchng sort of way
Winkadink chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hey really good! You do Derek really good. Please write more!
Nadezzhda chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I LOVE THIS! and ur pen name is so true in a depressing way