Reviews for Counting The Raindrops
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww...this story is just too darn cute! Going in my faves.

I love reading stories where Sam is a toddler. It makes the story that much cuter. Most toddler stories I've read with Sam have him talking like an adult, but you nailed the cute toddler talk perfectly!

I hope to read more Wee!Chester stories from you soon!-
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aw man, this was so friggin adorable. I wanna pick them up and cuddle both of them. Baby Sammy is the best. :)

ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Thirtyfour is not too terribly long to get the little boy to go to sleep.
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was sweet I love weechesters
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
OMG Sammy is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! "Twee" I love it! I could just tweek his adorable little nose! I laughed at the "sore tushie" part! Nothing's worse then a sore little tushie! Bless his heart!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very sweet moment with the boys.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Sam was bored. Bored out of his mind and his Dad kept on driving and kept on playing that odd music with men screaming out words he didn't quite understand. But his Dad and Dean seemd to like it, so maybe it ain't so bad.

He-he. Tee-he-he. Giggles with delight.

This is so beautiful. Peaceful. Sweet.

The boys playing army men. Dean counting with Sam.

John and Dean so happy Sam finally falls asleep.

Very family orinented and I could see every image clearly as my own hands typing on the keyboard.

A treasure of a story!

TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
on. You really had to kill me, Soncnica? This was so cute, I couldn't bear it...

THIS WAS AMAZING! You nailed them IMO!

*hugs you*

supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was really cute. I liked Sam's thoughts on tying his shoes and the bunny ears. Also, Sam asking Dean what came next sounded just like a little kid. So sweet.

Laura chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aah, really cute fic! :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awnnnn! I wanted to hug little Sammy the whole story! The way you wrote him was totally cute! *_*

Loved it!

And we never get tired of you! ahahah You can keep posting and I'll be coming back to read it

See you next o/

Lujayn chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love me some weechesters! This one was so adorable:) Aww Dean, always taking care of Sam.
Judy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I enjoyed this. Very sweet.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Such a sweet story and love the Sam point of view where the fighting with toy soldiers was only fair when he was winning lol! Kind of sad though that it showed Dean being a dad, and a really good one, though his father was right there.