Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
StandupSitdown chapter 37 . 5/30
Just finished rereading this story again after a few of your others. Still holds up. You're writing style and humor are great and I thank you once again for the enjoyment.
(Leaving this here because FFnet won't let me review the final chapter more than one. You'd think there'd be a time limit after which it'd let you leave another review)
Very entertaining! Heard about it from several Pinterest posts and couldn’t resist. Almost died laughing at Christmas, lol. Thanks for the story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 4/22
Gilderoy Lockhart, not the hero the wizarding world needs, but definitely the one it deserves.
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/5
omg yes I TOTALLLLY agree with your points like gilderoy isn't a nice dude but technically he's also not directly harming a ton of ppl through his lies.

and yes sirius and remus and like so many others (james and lily and neville's parents) got completely f'd over by dumbledore and it's such a tragedy
Jaoheah chapter 38 . 3/9
10/10
Jaoheah chapter 14 . 3/9
wasn't everyone supposed to buy their own cauldron?
Thank you. Its a great story
HarajukuSho chapter 3 . 2/25
This is so so awesome so far! xD I'm happy for Harry, it sounds like he's gotten a better start in his life than he'd have had with the Dursleys. And Lockhart even saved Sirius! Damn, that Gilderoy is a fine man :33 Thank you for making me laugh and smile with this fic!
Lady LaFey chapter 23 . 1/12
As a proud Hufflepuff, I am taking personal offense to the jabs to my house. (lol) I'm really enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/9/2021
Still smirking...love your story and your sense of humor. Thanks
bookwormtx chapter 38 . 11/3/2021
Great story
crazydavey chapter 12 . 10/8/2021
Dumbledore's conversation with Harry about Snape was pretty hilarious.
crazydavey chapter 10 . 10/8/2021
Slytherin, huh? Poor Sirius lol. Remus probably won't even let him complain about it every time he sees Harry...
crazydavey chapter 7 . 10/8/2021
This meeting between Harry (and Lockhart at first) and Sirius & Remus actually seems somewhat believable lol.
crazydavey chapter 3 . 10/8/2021
Well, good old Hagopian sure helped solidify Gilderoy's claims ha ha. He's doing these poor people a service! They don't want fame!
2,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »