Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
bart.grudzinski chapter 38 . 3/25
Just reread this story and I still love it. It is such an amazing concept. Please keep up the good work and stay safe.
Bart
love it
Haha.
haha. love this. This rivalry is great.
haha. Gods, this is ridiculous. I love it.
hahaha. This is so fantastic, these teachers.
haha. that rival business is hilarious. love it!
lol. "There was a pair of underwear stuck in the door." OF course.
haha. wow. hilarious.
Mr. 16384 chapter 38 . 3/8
This was a really fun story, even on a second read. I especially liked this well-adjusted, but still recognizable Neville. Was also super sweet to see how much better of a person that Lockhart became due to raising Harry, even if he's still a bit of a terrible person with remarkably few scruples.
There are a TON of lines throughout that stuck out to me long after I forgot that they came from this story. It's just a great time all around.
HueyLongDong chapter 1 . 2/25
Man what a great read, I just wish there was more.
Malsyn chapter 38 . 2/20
Every once in awhile I come back and re-read this one. Always a treat, thank you for having written it.
Silky Button chapter 38 . 1/12
So... I'm surprised I read this whole story... because I hate Gilderoy...

But dang was that a very well written, fun story that I could not stop reading!

Love Slytherin Harry and I love the way you made the characters and their interactions.

Neville was probably my favorite, but they were all amazing.
mjgh5000 chapter 38 . 1/8
A rather touching end to a rather wonderful story. Your sense of humor resonated with me quite well, and I found myself giggling out loud at some of the conversations the first years had. I'm a little sad that I don't have any more chapters to read, but it was an enjoyable read throughout. Thank you for sharing!
TheLostArchivist chapter 25 . 1/7
Bwahahaha! He's going to get everyone a pair of SOCKS!
Dumbledore will be so proud. And can I say how weird it is that his "greatest wish" now makes sense?
2,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »