Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
Intelligent Magic chapter 38 . 11h
An enjoyable story, that managed everyone's characters well with everyone coming off as a human being, it had none of the fandom cliches I was worried about appearing and would recommend others to read it.
FYI chapter 11 . 12/13
I like the teachers gossip in the staff meeting.
FYI chapter 5 . 12/13
I like paranoid Sirius and cant wait for him to meet his godson.
FYI chapter 4 . 12/13
This is very funny! I like it that Lockhart and not Quirrell will teach DADA in first year. I wonder how Voldemort will turn up...
FYI chapter 1 . 12/13
Oh my god, I like this smart and opportunistic Gilderoy. Great idea!
MischievousPuck chapter 38 . 11/25
I thought this story was fantastic! I enjoyed the subtle humor specially Harry’s understated sarcasm. I loved how you made everyone likable yet keeping JK Rowelings original personalities. You improved upon them. You made the characters your own and wove a great story. I haven’t read a very well done fanfic in a long time. Thank you for writing it !
dcrawford chapter 1 . 11/5
This is a great story!
Such compelling case... Tell us, aren't you Gilderoy Lockhart himself? :D
Snape... Just... Snape...
I can't believe this guy is Ravenclaw. He is pure Slytherin - ambition, graceful trickiness and no scrupules in obtaining what he wants. :D
draconianking chapter 38 . 9/22
fuckin adorable and i havent slept sence i started reading this was awesome heres to more of this and other stories like it
Books85 chapter 31 . 9/18
Why do I suspect that Gilderoy's good intentions will not amount to much?

This is a fun story! Thank you.
Books85 chapter 14 . 9/14
I like this new smart-mouth Neville. Perhaps it is how he would be had he grown up with his parents. These kids actually talk like kids, always a plus.

Thanks!
ryuou chapter 38 . 9/3
This had been truly interesting. One of my better reads in a while.
RenegadeForLife chapter 11 . 8/5
The banter in this story is great. Nevile is particularly hilarious so far but everyone seems to have a bit more wit than in cannon. Malfoy doesn't seem nearly as bigoted as cannon.
2,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »