Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
crazydavey chapter 3 . 10/8/2021
Well, good old Hagopian sure helped solidify Gilderoy's claims ha ha. He's doing these poor people a service! They don't want fame!
crazydavey chapter 2 . 10/7/2021
Sirius and Remus wouldn't be that easily convinced to allow Petunia to raise Harry, let alone just not see Harry at all for 10 years (maybe Remus, although he wouldn't be as depressed as canon since he at least has 1 remaining friend). They know she didn't like them, she probably ranted about freakishness and was even hostile to her sister and her husband. And they know she hates magic. We're supposed to believe the Sirius we know from canon, who escaped Azkaban, and then almost immediately hunted down Harry to check on him, before going after Wormtail (met Harry as his dog form while Harry was running from the Dursleys), would just agree to this B.S. by Dumbledore? Harry is his responsibility, he'd at least want to make sure he was being cared for properly, tell him about his parents, and make sure he grew up to be a proper Marauder.

If you had simply had Sirius go to Azkaban, like in canon, then you wouldn't have needed to write such an OOC Sirius, in order to get the events you wanted. Surely that could've been done without much difficulty, like Sirius waking up and escaping the hospital before anyone learned the truth from him, or some other situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
Lmfaoooooooo
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2021
this is shit. Sirius is a total pushover
yochan123 chapter 38 . 8/10/2021
Hahaha nicely done! I almost wish you would have gotten rid of the rest of the horcruxes XD
yochan123 chapter 35 . 8/10/2021
That’s a super smart way to paint Harry as a hero without casting any suspicions on him! I’m loving father gilderoy!
yochan123 chapter 33 . 8/10/2021
then chances are that Dumbledore had to know he wasn't dead. And since Snape publicly escaped Azkaban because Dumbledore himself stood up for him and said that he was Dumbledore's spy, leaving him out in the open and not under Dumbledore's direct protection is practically asking for him to get himself killed.

Indeed Daphne you voice of reason
yochan123 chapter 31 . 8/10/2021
God dumbledore probably delayed on purpose

Lockhart is full of good sense and having bezoars is very smart!
yochan123 chapter 30 . 8/10/2021
I wouldn't step onto that chess board for all the world and I wouldn't let Harry, either," Gilderoy told them. "If you take the place of the king you'll be as safe as you can be and as long as you win you'll be fine."

Awwww nice father there XD
yochan123 chapter 18 . 8/10/2021
So is it just me or is returning to our dormitories in the dungeon when that's where the troll is supposed to be a really stupid idea?"

Lmao I love Theo and the other slytherin a
yochan123 chapter 17 . 8/10/2021
Lol I love how all the slytherin are defending harry
yochan123 chapter 15 . 8/10/2021
LMAO DETENTION

Jesus Ron is so stupid I want him in st mungo’s
yochan123 chapter 13 . 8/10/2021
God I just want to toss dumbledore into Azkaban and be done with it

Along with snape
yochan123 chapter 12 . 8/10/2021
Why in the world Dumbledore create an evil house?" Harry inquired. "I mean, we've got a brave house, a smart house, a loyal and hard-working house, and then…an evil house? One of these things is not like the others."

Indeed. Man Theo is right the whole time. Not like dumbledore cared about quality education for his students!
Homarid chapter 2 . 8/10/2021
Really interesting so far. I the change of Pettigrew getting caught early.
3,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »