Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
White Ivy chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
"It's not like I didn't have things to do besides stalk Harry Potter while he was supposed to be growing up with his Aunt." - That is so true! I think a lot of authors forget about that when they start to bash Dumbledore for not knowing EXACTLY what went on with Harry while he was in the Dursleys' house.
Ash of Mine chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Very original!

Wish we get to see more of Harry's personality though
hordac85 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
nice!
zutarakid50 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Ah so we meet Hermione and Neville. I like when Harry's friends with Neville :) I waiting for him to meet Draco... THAT will be fun :D lol
ranma hibiki chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
a new golden trio in the making perhaps. and this time with the 3rd member not a jealous, loyal git P good to see hermione show up

and im not so sure about people checking the genre. most of the time you get lucky if they read all the way thru the summary. much less the genre, rating, words, or anything else...people as a whole, are lazy *hands you a bag of tennis balls to throw at lazy reviewers, and stupid people*

D

keep up the good work
KGB chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Nice, one of the better Lockhart stories out there.
AngelForm chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Nice intro for the seconds. Will be interesting to see if he puts up with Ron.
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Now I'm going to have withdrawal because I can't read more of this completely remarkable story! I crave more! _ Please be inspired to write more chapters soon :) Love you! Thank you! I really really like this story. 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
LOLOLOLOLOL! What I wouldn't give to see this chapter's opening scene! Ha! Take that Dumbledore! _ *snicker!* Anyway, fabulous story, love it! Thank you 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
I think Lockhart's a surprisingly good father. I would like to have him _ LOVED IT! Thank you so much! 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Lololol! Wonderful chapter. I like how you showed how Lockhart works when he's collecting his stories _ Never read that until now. *Squeal!* Can't wait to read more! 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Pff! When wizards are involved it's definitely believable that no one would notice Harry being taken from the Dursley's porch (I mean, Dumbledore would not have known), but anyway, it's your story so that doesn't matter anyway _ Let your imagination do as it pleases.

By the way, you did a really great job with Sirius. That's exactly how I would expect him to be after not going to prison. Azkaban (in canon)actually made him...um...mature...yeah...mature...So, how you made him in this story is how I would expect him to be if he never had to go to Azkaban. Excellent work! LOVE it! _ Thank you so much, I really enjoyed reading this! 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow, this is totally original and amazingly enjoyable. You did a really nice job writing Gilderoy Lockhart AND even making him likeable! _ Fantastic! absolutely love this story so far! Thank you, and you're awesome!
OokamiJudge chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Ok so I've been getting the emails for this one since you started posting, but hadn't come to read it yet. I got the one for the newest chapter yesterday and it got a bit burried and I was goign to just delete it when I found it again because I saved the first one, but then I clicked on it. I think you've changed the summery a bit or I just read it wrong, but it finally convinced me to catch up... Either way this is tunnign into another fun fic with some great reading. I'm a fan of 'Harry was raised by someone otehr then the Dursleys' fics and this one is as chuckle worthy as your others have been. Hope to see more soon Sarah.
Jimm chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
2,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »