Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
stonegnome1 chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Zack the jerk. Great fun. I hope he goes to Slytherin.

One typo

"Thank you. Now, as I was saying, I read all his books and I have to say that I'm really impressed by all the thinks he's done.

Things rather than thinks.
Zana20 chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
I just so in love with this story, its made my day to read it. I was so pissed off today, cold, rainy weather, rude customers and now your story and no more depression!

My favorite parts of this chapter:

-"You can't keep me out here," Zacharias was insisting. "I probably own part of this train!"

-Excuse me," Hermione sniffed. "I do not get 'star-struck.'"

-"Why were you so certain this was Harry?" Neville asked curiously. "Did you seriously check every other compartment but this one?"

"I have the worst luck," Draco grumbled.

- Ron looked a little sheepish. "Actually…do you mind if I stay in here? I passed by the compartment I was in before and, well…there was a pair of underwear caught in the door…"

Just love it!
The Sinful chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Impressively amusing interaction in Harry's compartment. Heh, I'm sophisticated as hell.
kitiem3000 chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Hogwarts Express nookie is rumoured to be magical...
sympatheticassassin chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Very interesting. I think you've done a great job making these characters work with what you were given. You should read The Train to Nowhere (I think the fic is called). The Gildy in that is awesome and might give some more inspiration.
Hachichiyyin chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Interesting
beksta chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
This is brilliant,

To be honest when I read the summary I was slightly dubious. I've never read a story like this and the thought of having Harry brought up by Lockhart is such a strange concept I don't think many people would have thought of it and even few would've written it as well as you have :)

You've characterized everyone really well (another thing which Happens with fics of a similar nature would be Dumbledore/Sirius/Hermione bashing and you've done a great job of avoiding this)

You've got a great balance between being a parent and still being a bit of an idiot with Lockhart and I like how Harry hasn't become like his adoptive father.

It's also an awesome twist how you had Sirius' port keys save Neville's parents and that Neville's Gran was a slytherin, not many people would do that and I loved it when Hermione was talking about the famous author in the book shop. :)

- beksta
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Aww, that conversation with Harry and Gilderoy was cute! _

Ah, Sirius and Remus. I'm going to miss that double act at Hogwarts. XP

And I'm all caught up. :P Ah, well, I wonder which House Harry'll get? ...Nope, I can't figure out which you'll go with.

Update soon please? *puppy dog eyes*
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Sirius looked quite put out. "Why do you have to be so reasonable all the time?"

"It's your influence, really."

Their relationship in a nutshell. XD

lol, Psychic godson.

Oh, an explanation for that 'my mom' line Neville used! I thouht it was just a typo. . Great job foreshadowing that. I hope others caught it.

I love this Remus too. Then again, Remus usually manages to be awesome, but that doesn't mean yours doesn't have merit. It just not as impressive as you making Lockhart likable, not once but twice. XP

"The only way that would be any harder would be if Snivellus was his father," Sirius declared. "And then the only thing my conscious could possibly let me do was to kidnap Harry so as to save him from a life of greasiness and snark."

I wonder if you've ever read any of those fics? Or just know them reputation? :P
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
lol People didn't check the genre on your massive time travel story either did they? That just keeps happening to you. XP I'm wondering how long you'll keep going with this story...first year? Farther? Ah, well, on to the next chapter! XD I'm gonna miss being able to do that when I'm all caught up. XP
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
rofl I love how did Dumbledore! XD

My two favorites are

"I believe that I could better answer that question if I knew what you were talking about. Until you tell me, I'm going to have to go with 'it was for the greater good.'"

"My dear Minerva, please try to remember that I'm a major voice in several different governmental bodies and I run a school in my spare time. It's not like I didn't have things to do besides stalk Harry Potter while he was supposed to be growing up with his Aunt. Really, if I had the time for that then I might have adopted him…"

XD And that conversation about Voldie's name.

The Sirius/Remus conversation wasn't as awesome as the other two, but still amusing. :D

XD This is my favorite chapter so far. In case you couldn't tell. XP
BellaPur chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Aww! This is just excellent! A really original idea. I love it.
Chasing chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
OH HELL YEAH 8D I cannae wai' fer the nex update! Sooner the be'er!
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
lol Finally, someone addresses the plot hole of the werewolf charm that Lockhart supposedly used in the second book. XD

I kinda liked the second chapter better than this one, but it was still good. I love you have Lockhart all morally annoying yet pointing out plot holes at the same time. It's awesome. XD And Lockhart got confirmation for his beliefs in the end too. :P
Jaypallas chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Hi, interessting story concept, but Locky is very toned down. lg J
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »