Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
ShineX chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Truly an amusing thought, I wonder what this could turn out :D
PriyanshPotter chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Just amazing,... Nice plot- Zacharis and potential Ron/Weasley's bashings, headaches to Dumbles, Free Sirius, intelligent Harry, Wat is there not to like?
Siriusly Grim chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
I'm not sure how to describe this story in any words other than the only one of it's kind and one's I've had the fortune of reading. Please continue ot write this story and update, this story is amazing.
Harriverse chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
I didn't think anyone could make Lockhart sound even remotely human...never mind a decent sort of person. Yes, he retains much of his shallow self-centeredness, but not all of it because raising Harry seems to have grounded him a bit.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Neville is amazig in this story. I do recall who Zacharias is, but he's amusing too. You do a really good job with pacing. And characterization. My only issue is struggling to remember the series. :) I think my favorite part of this is (again) Neville. His attitude is much cockier, but almost unintentionally, than it is in the actual series.
LoireLoa chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
He should have let Draco stay and sent Ron packing. Ron is such a tactless fanboy. And stupid.
Mikee chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Interesting story.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the sorting and then how Severus handles Harry.

Thank you.
zutarakid50 chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Wow, that's a lot of new-but-fimiliar people for one chapter O_o Haha, Nevillle's so awesome with Draco!
Swallow B chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Ha ha ha, I'm so glad I caught this train. I didn't find the chapter slow at all, I was too busy laughing.

Neville is very different, yet still in character. It just shows you only need to change circumstances to get Neville to feel better. We get a view of the students on the train from a different angle - kaleidoscope effect. I love that kind of experimenting.

Good point about Parseltongue perhaps not actually rare, but rather not advertised, for excellent reasons.

Again too many good lines to quote them all.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Heh, looks like Ron's...Ron LOL, and liked the way Harry, Neville and Hermione seem to have hit it off somewhat, and even Draco didn't come across as a complete boor like the canon, which is something imo.
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Original
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
lol, good chap, like this draco ;) xo
Animekitty47 chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I wonder if Quirrel's the Muggle Studies professor this year, since that's apparently what he did before he took a year off and tripped over Voldie. XP

Also, you probably mentioned this at some point but how's Harry been getting an education if they're traveling all over the place while Lockhart does book research? Has Lockhart just been teaching him? :?

Bit of a slow chapter. But I did like the confrontation with Neville and Draco. Someone's growing a spine a little early. XP And I see Zacharias gets an early start on being a jerk here. I'm pretty sure he insulted Harry with that failing to meet people's expectations line. XP Update soon please!
CeilingFan chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Hahahahahahaha! Oh, that was hilarious. Particularly Neville. I love fic with hilarious!Neville.
AngelForm chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I like what you have done with Neville.

Guess Ron will not be quite that easy to get rid of.
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »