Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
XD Oh, this looks excellent! I love how you do Lockhart! And you saved Sirius too! XP I'm glad I don't have to wait to find out what will happen next for a few chapters. ;)
Jimm chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Mmm banter. More please.
graynavarre chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
I love how parental Gideroy is. I really believe that he loves Harry as a son. He might even fight to protect his son - if he has too.

Sirius still hasn't grown up from the bullying 11 year old who decides that anyone in Slytherin is bad and gives a horrific nickname to an innocent 11 year and procedes, along with 3 other bullies, to torment the said victim for the next 7 years. I would say for the attempted murder in their fifth year, Sirius deserved some time in Azkaban - and I like Sirius.

Looking forward to more and hoping for the best with Severus Snape
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
good chap! cant wait til harry gets sorted! :L
LovelySnakes chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Bice I like it!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
This may sound strange, but that is the second time this week I've heard those same critiques about the sorting method and the thing about Slytherin believing muggleborns to be spies. My roommate was telling me about this fic she read. Did you read the same fic? I can't remember the title now. Or is it fanon? Ah well, thanks for the chapter. Your fics are some of my favorites.
Zana20 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading about advices about Hogwarts and sorting from Gilderoy and Sirus with Remus.

I hope you are not going to place Harry in Gryffindor, because its will be just like JKR canon all over again. Ron and Hermione and etc. I wonder where you place your Harry.

For me, Harry is more Ravenclow, its just how he ask questions and his way of thinking. He no doubt want easy life in Hogwarts, like he already thinks about that Ravenclaw password as Riddle is could be annoying after while and tryes to avoid this, so he not Puff.

He more Slytherin for me, by seeing how thoughtfull he is and observant. Question, does Harry or Gilderoy knows that he Parcelmouth? And where professor Quirell? I thought he has to be DADA teacher?
Kaylen Cooper chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
This is way awesome! I am so looking forward to reading more. :)
PSay chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
This is good. Gilderoy is nervous about Harry going to Hogwarts and also about what Sirius and Remus might do with him. Not unfounded worries actually. Harry handled it well though. They did confuse him about which house to choose. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
Swallow B chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
I always say "funny and clever", because it always is. I can add "witty". I loved Gilderoy and Harry's conversation. Once more, there are too many good lines to quote them all. Excellent criticism of the house system. And I agreed with the defence of Slytherin. I always felt that way about Slytherin myself.
FuzzyBoots chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Nice. It's a short chapter, but it moves things along a bit, gets Harry on the train and develops his relationship with Remus and Sirius a bit more. _ This Harry is much more diplomatic. I forsee many of his problems getting solved by talking to the right people, and that's a good thing in this case.

I'm looking forward to more of this from you.
Adeptis chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Good chapter
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
I dearly hope you don't aim for classic friendly weasley/evil malfoy (Or other way around in that matter), I mean both of them are mostly stupid, "follow thy family", petty, resentful, and highly obnoxious.
Teufel1987 chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Quote:Mostly because my mum threatened to disown me if I was sorted into Slytherin.:End Quote

Don't you mean "my mum threatened to disown me if I WASN'T sorted into Slytherin?
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »