Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
Azamiko chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I agree that too many people listen to Dumbledore without thought. However, I never thought Lockhart was EVIL, just self-centered.
bhut chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Nice update! The story is coming along nicely...and Dumbledore still hasn't caught up with the truth after several years. Sigh. That's just sad.
Mystic 777 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Ah... corrupt them early... Oddly enough, you do bring in some plausable points for Lockhart's "service" to others. The little snip about never wanting to potty-train again cracked me up. I'm morbidly curious as to what kind of a person Harry will be when he rejoins the magical world...

Thanks for updating and Happy Birthday!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Doing them a favor indeed...

Great chapter Sarah, and happy birthday. Wish you a hundred more years so that you can write wonderful stuff like that... and get published in paper and ink(I knew a teacher/fanfic-writer friend who eventually published his own series, you might know him, Richard Marsden, his fanfics are including Death Korps cycle (Imperial Guard), The King (Space Marines) and some other one-shots which you can find in Black Library Bolthole).
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
See, Lockhart's just doing everyone a public service! It's so good that the wizarding world has people like him, lol.
doodlekitt chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Happy Birthday!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
›› Harry spoke up suddenly. "Mr. Hagopian, do you want to be famous for this?"

"Are you daft, boy?

"I get to meet the interior minister tomorrow, and I'm already booked on BBC One, Letterman, and Leno. There's a movie in the works and I hear that Russel Crowe wants to play me!

"My Twitter account has 2 million followers, and I'm getting invited to all kinds of parties; I'm getting out of this Hell-hole!

"It's a tough job, being famous, I tell ya, but I'm up for it."

Entertaining chapter; thanks for the update.
FF-StayGold chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Happy Birthday!
karthik9 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
oh look. another dead account chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
OMG, a 'Harry raised by Lockhart'! That's so wicked and awesome at the same time! Aw, Gildy father *_*
Zone-Blitz chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Excellent. Lockhart is such a fun charachter, and you do an excellent job writing him
Sqyub chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
This is awesome!
Sqyub chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
This is great!
doRodrigo chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Good chapter even if it was a bit on the small side... Happy birthday! Keep up the great work and update it. Cheers!
Sqyub chapter 1 . 1/19/2011