Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
badkidoh chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Another great chapter.
ranma hibiki chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
a draco that doesn't seem like a git..guess thats cause the spot will be taken up by zacharias this time around *smirk* and hey! draco didn't even say anything about hermione, they might actually get along, only really fighting over the top spot in class...that should be amusing

keep up the good work *starts setting up mousetraps all over the hogwarts train
PSay chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
This is a really good chapter about Harry's first train ride. Of course Draco had to be a pompous jerk although I think Zakarias was worse. All in all I think Harry handled it really well. He gave Hermione some good advice. I hope she really paid attention. The fact she was star struck over Harry and Gilderoy didn't help Harry much but he handled it well. Ron was Ron. He pretty much said the same thing the first time around. I'm glad that Draco and his goons and Zakarias left them alone. I hope Harry and Neville and Hermione end up in Griffindor. They would be really good friends for him. Thanks for writing. I look forward to ore of this story. pms
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Well the wed one had to weasel his way in somehow.

Interesting take on the meeting with Draco.

I look forward to your next update!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Thanks for the update.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Awesome chapter!
Meneldur chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Oh my god, this is so funny! Zacharias was just so pompous! And Draco and Neville were hilarious! And they way everybody barged into the compartment! And the bickering and interaction and Ron being such an ass1 I can't wait to see more.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
I dearly hope you don't aim for classic friendly weasley/evil malfoy (Or other way around in that matter), I mean both of them are mostly stupid, "follow thy family", petty, resentful, and highly obnoxious.- this one was for the chapter 8.

Adding the Z factor was a good idea and why its always like Ron Weasley has a Potter-finder system or something? Sounds fishy, Dumbles kind of fishy...
Cobra0000 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Nice, thinks are moving along, keep up the good work.
Adeptis chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Good chapter.
Cobra0000 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
- 'Is the chance to visit him really worth jeopardizing his life?'

I think that Sirius and Remus give up on Harry way too fast, so i hope that when Harry dose come back that he won't just be all happy with them and Dumbledore.
Cobra0000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Nice start, i'm happy that Sirius won't have to go to jail and that Harry will also be spared a bad childhood, i hope.
FuzzyBoots chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Cute. And it looks like we're on our way to recreating the Power Trio although I'll be interested to see if you provide any neat twists on the concept. Other than that, it's a chapter. It moves the day forward. I look forward to seeing the significance of events in it in the future chapters.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
the story is brilliant. Really funny and interesting and, well, funny, interesting and well written are all i need in my type of stories, so thumbs up... Ok, gotta go now. Cheerio...
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
LOL! I loved how you did the Zacharias and Malfoy meeting!

And the new more vocal better improved Neville I love! Can't wait to see how things get even better!
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »