Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
almostinsane chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Great chapter! LOL. I think Sirius is going to be a bad influence on Harry as well as Lockhart. Hopefully Remus will be there to keep them both in check. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
hjcallipygian chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Harry's therapist will *LOVE* Sirius and all the damage his stories will inflict upon Harry's delicate psyche.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Is there any way you'd consider writing a side-story of James stalking Lily with Sirius and Remus as narrators? It would be simply hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Heh, like how Harry handled the duo there, as well as Gildy getting his digs in on occasion, and won't it be fun to see what happens next time as things heat up more?
Lord Jeram chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
I know you don't respond to reviews, but I do like what you're doing with this story. It's better than the other Lockhart raising Harry stories I've read, that's for sure.
Swallow B chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
This is fun... like the other stories of yours I have read. And original. You do an interesting job of developing Lockhart. Good title, too. I love your humour and the way you take canon apart, while staying perfectly in character. Dumbledore is hilarious. Looking forward to seeing where this takes us.
LilC16 chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
The genre can change you know... It's not like its set in stone. But, I would like to say that the conversations in this chapter, and the next, seemed a bit forced and unreal for the situation. And made it hard for me to read without rolling my eyes. That's the problem with the original characters I suppose, you have to find what the originals perception of things where, then meet the two in the middle with what you want for the character. I did like the last couple of sentences in chapter 7, though I'm still a bit confused on whether I truly liked it or if I was just glad it was over. Maybe a mix of the two?

Good luck with the story.
rianifitria chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
I... like the story so far.

But really, if someone were to insult my friend on every other sentences, I would not be so kind, let alone my family. Whether the one insulting is my other best friend or another family member or a stranger. Really. I can see Harry take a liking to Remus since he's been polite all the while. At the same time I can see Harry shy away from Sirius or grew irritated over time.

Sure, most of what Sirius said was right. But if I were Harry, that doesn't mean I'd allow him to insult my parent.
npetrenko chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Great work. More please!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Oh boy, so it was not ALL the dementors doing that Sirius acted like a highly impulsive child trapped in his mid 30s...
Meneldur chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
So not as interesting or funny, but still nice. I'm rather disappointed , of course, but I suppose it was needed. Still, maybe now we can get on to interesting and great (aka funny) parts? I can't help but wonder how Harry deals with fanboy Ron and fangirl Ginny.
verysilly chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Very good chapter. I think Lockhart brought him up well!
kitiem3000 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
His father becomes a stalker in the very first sentence. Not the greatest storyteller.

I can't wait till he meets Snape.
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Lovely chapter! I'm glad Harry is staying with Lockhart...he is staying with him forever right? Well, obviously not once he's an adult, but you know what I mean.

Sigh, I don't like Sirius and Remus...sorry...but this was a fun chapter to read and I stand by what I said before-Gilderoy Lockhart is a great father.

I am very much looking forward to future chapters and to Dumbledore getting slapped in the face somehow... _

Thank you and excellent work! 3 3 3
Ijoan chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I loved your explanation for why Binns was still teaching. Also, the legal reasons Lockhart used against Dumbledore were pretty good. The story does a good job of suspending my disbelief.
2,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »