Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
Zarohk Korobase chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Dear Sarah1281,

I am sure that you have nothing but murderous intent toward me. A writer of your ability producing a work such as this wound me deeply. Specifically, when I was reading this, I laughed so hard that I quite literally fell out of my chair and banged my right forearm on my desk. Keep up the hilariously great work!
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Liked the little asides Harry heard right after being sorted, and will be looking forward to what happens when things settle down a bit, and school properly gets into gear.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
With house-pride that dwarfs that of any Hyuuga, Ron Weasley shall smite the treacherous Harry Potter for having brains and not being a suicidal hero wannabe by all dumblish plans he should be!
Gogolu chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Nice chapter.
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
"Do we want Potter?" a voice from over by the Slytherins asked urgently.

"Shut up! Of course we want Potter!" someone else answered. "He might convince people we're not evil."

"Questions like if we want him or not really don't help our cause," a third voice pointed out.

LOl, laughed myself silly over this!
Erroneously chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Thanks for the update. I love your portrayal of Draco, and the Slytherin table's 'Do we want Potter?' XD
obscure999 chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Genre savvy Draco, and generally a good story, nice to see a Harry Potter fanfiction that doesn't take itself too seriously makes a change from the all those angst filled fics that seem to have become the norm in Harry Potter fanfiction.
Thenchick chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
draco awesome!
Yukilumi chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
The hat is channeling Dragon Age now, is it? ...Cool.

Eh, so the sorting is finally over with, and we get into the classes and first view of your Hogwarts. Moving ahead... Yeah, sorry, but the stuff isn't very interesting when you've read it a thousand times before. You're doing well, though. Hopefully you'll diverge sooner than later from the canon plot.
Linnorria chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
oh that was lovely! I especially loved the "Do we want Potter?" line. It was wonderful. Thank you so much
EP chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
SYMPA
beksta chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Excellent chapter, very amusing.

I loved the comments from the Slytherins when Harry was sorted and what Smith said when Harry agreed with him.

As for you AN at the start of the chapter I think you really did characterize Ron rather well and Harry's thoughts on Ron at the start summed him up brilliantly. I like your Neville too; he seems a lot more confident than cannon Neville although I suppose he has parents and so would be.

Very nicely done!

Thanks for the update

-beksta
dzk87 chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Haha, the only thing that is off in every SINGLE one of your fics is the chars. They all set up for jokes, and snark. Like the Neville/Hermione thing. And most of Draco's comments. But don't worry, I personally love it.

In another note, would you consider making some Evangelion fics?
ratadeacero chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Best chapter so far, even if its only for these three lines:

"Do we want Potter?" a voice from over by the Slytherins asked urgently.

One of the best reactions I have ever read of Harry becoming a Slytherin. Quite funny, too.
Meneldur chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Brilliant chapter. Draco's advice about a rival is so true. In 'The 36 Starategies of War', the first chapter states that the most important thing in order to succeed is to find an enemy; someone who will focus you, give you drive and ambition, and be your stepping stone on the path to greatness. Zacharias seems as good a choice as any.

The part about Sirius an Lupin was hilarious. Especially the fact that they don't know what it means.

Sorting Hat was also brilliant. Especially Hermione's troll system. And Harry's converstaion with the Sorthing Hat was also funny.

The Slytherin's conversation on if they want Harry... this is the cunning house? You'd think they'd at least keep it quieter. It'll probably help his becoming famous. I do wonder what friends he'll make there, though. Guess we'll wait and see.
2,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 150 .. Last Next »