Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
badkidoh chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Great chapter.
noylj chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Thanks for the update.

Your Lockhart is too nice...
fraewyn chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Awesome chapter!

Cant wait for more!
MrEmperor chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I like the changes to the day of shopping. They're small, but add up to a whole different feeling for the story. Keeping hermione knowledgeless was a very nice touch.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Nice! Apparently Neville is a lot more confident now (and his parents are sane?) And Hermione and Harry's interaction was awesome! (and had that kind of tinge that meant it was your work ;D)

Loved the little joking between Gilderoy and Harry!
graynavarre chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I love this story and I love Gilderoy.

In Oh God, not again (a Harry returnst to the past story), Gilderoy is in it and Harry finds him very helpful.
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Hmm...
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Another fun chapter here, and really enjoyed how it worked out there in the Alley, especially with the meet with the other kids, as well as getting a bit of info about Hedwig and her name.
Thenchick chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
can u post more plz!
noylj chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Why does no one actually tell Bumbles what a complete loser he is or ever take any legal action against him?

If I was Lockhart, I would consider a preemptive strike against Bumbles in court to be much better than letting Bumbles plan some stupid way to further screw up Harry.
Minke chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Oh God so damn funny! I laughed so hard I was crying and my boyfriend looked at me like I was insane. *snicker*

I can't stop giggling darnit! Hee hee. Dang I want more now. :)

I look forward to future chapter!
fraewyn chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Cant wait for more!
My Solitude chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
This is an interesting story. I hope you update soon.
Meneldur chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Insanity rides again! I can't wait to see how you manage this story. The concept is so hilarious yet so fitting. Oh, how many insults will Snape have for Harry... I liked the Harry/Gilderoy interactions in Oh God Not Again. I can only hope they'll do something as awesome with the Basilisk as they did there. heck, since Harry knows Gilderoy from now, they could do it with the Stone as well!
Alakata chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Your Gilderoy is amazing, and this story makes me gleeful.

That is all. :)