Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Thanks for the update.
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Ah, Harry's internally a snarky little bugger, aint he? Anyways, love the story! And Sirius and Remus come off like an old married couple that are outrageously humorous-to the point that for the first time in YEARS I am contemplating reading Sirius and Remus slash stories, are you perhaps a connoisseur to have perfected them to such degree? Maybe Harry will not be sorted into one house but all or none. We do have ALL those traits and Harry does not inwardly limit himself like others.
kitiem3000 chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
I'm liking Lockheart more with every chapter.
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
This is hilarious and I like how you made Lockhart much more than the two-dimensional character Rowling had him as-he seems quite interesting under your masterful hand and Harry even more so. Looking forward to reading more!

-Dani.
FuzzyBoots chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Quite entertaining. :) Gilderoy is quite the little gilded psychopath, but Harry seems to have turned out pretty alright. Actually, after the incident with Gevorg, I've sort of wondered if maybe Gilderoy has turned over a bit of a new leaf, only taking over people's accounts when they're volunteers, as Gevorg seemed to be. I doubt it would come naturally, but with Harry around asking questions, I could see where he could start seeing how doing this could make his life easier. :-P He'd probably still Obliviate people to forget that he asked, but I could see there being a number of reluctant heroes who'd be happy to let Gilderoy take the credit.

Anyhow, long story short, like the story. I also like the various bits in your profile on your quibbles with fanfiction and Twilight. I look forward to seeing how this plays out in your stories.
F chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I like the idea of Lockhart raising Harry, but I can't believe Sirius would just accept not seeing Harry for 10 years.

He unlike Remus, isn't a complete coward.
Mistical Kat chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
This is certainly a very unique plotline. The story is smooth and fun to read. Hopefully you update soon!
noelnoel chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Hi. Great story. I hope it never ends, Ha! Anyways, it is more than a humor story and so when you get bored with it I hope you don't just cheap the ending. Does there have to be an ending?

My fave character is Snape.. hint hint!

BTW, thank you for 1-7!
little.lost.panda chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I first saw this story a few weeks ago (or was it last week?) and thought that it would be dreadful with a Harry with an enormous head due to ego, but I was bored, so I looked this up (first one when I put in Harry P. and Gildery L.!) and it actually isn't bad at all! I'm hopeful to read more of it soon (hint, hint).
random 444 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I dont usually like Lockhart, but its kind of hard not to, the way you wrote him
Josher chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Killing a traitor is still going to get you arrested, after all."

Escpecially if nobody knows he's a traitor and many people have cause to think you're a traitor.
john564 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I really like your story for being so funny, but I have one concern that prevent me from enjoying it completely.

It feels like your characterisation of Harry at the age of 11 is far to old to be an actual kid. It feels like he is acting as if he is much older than that.

While I agree that Lockhart raising him would have resulted in a change of personality, I highly doubt that Lockhart would actually raise him to become more mature. If anything, Lockhart seems to be the person that makes Harry even less mature given how pampered Harry is.
almostinsane chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Great chapter! LOL. I think Sirius is going to be a bad influence on Harry as well as Lockhart. Hopefully Remus will be there to keep them both in check. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
hjcallipygian chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Harry's therapist will *LOVE* Sirius and all the damage his stories will inflict upon Harry's delicate psyche.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Is there any way you'd consider writing a side-story of James stalking Lily with Sirius and Remus as narrators? It would be simply hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »