Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
My Solitude chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
This is an interesting story. I hope you update soon.
Meneldur chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Insanity rides again! I can't wait to see how you manage this story. The concept is so hilarious yet so fitting. Oh, how many insults will Snape have for Harry... I liked the Harry/Gilderoy interactions in Oh God Not Again. I can only hope they'll do something as awesome with the Basilisk as they did there. heck, since Harry knows Gilderoy from now, they could do it with the Stone as well!
Alakata chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Your Gilderoy is amazing, and this story makes me gleeful.

That is all. :)
mikek3332002 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Wow only the second Lockhart centred fic I've read.
Qilin chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
This pretty entertaining; I must say I truly enjoy the mocking of cannon Dumbledore's choices. I can't wait to see Harry make it to Hogwarts; I'm sure the first potions class will be quite funny.
Noylj chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I don't suppose the old bastard could just die, could he
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
"I… obviously don't remember," Sirius declared. "That fiend."

LOL!

It just makes it funnier because no one really believes what Sirius is saying. *grin*
potterinu chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Can't wait to see Harry interact with his peers.
shenmi meiren chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
that's... a single most bizzare story idea in the hpfandom i've seen to date

and it works, too!

tell me that harry actually knows some magic? that he's not a shallow pompous git? please!

oh i can't wait for the first potter-malfoy encounter!
Deritine chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Lol! I love your Dumbledore. You manage conniving and manipulative while still being cuddly (actually, you do the cuddly evil well in general, not just this story). The confrontations with Minerva and Remus/Sirius are also amazing. And a lot of good points on dubious legality, though the assumption that wizarding legal structure is logical is perhaps a bit of a stretch. Nothing else is in their world.
Jimm chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Love the opening scene of this chapter. :-)
Adeptis chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Good chapter.
AngelForm chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Much as expected.

Looking forward to seeing how much different Harry will be.

With a little luck he may actually deserve whatever house he gets this time. Probably griff given his upbringing but possibly the snakes if he makes an effort with the media.
PSay chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Wow! What a great way for Dumbledore to find out that he had really messed up finding a safe place for Harry to grow up. I think Gilderoy handled it very well when Dumbledore confronted him. Now Dumbledore has Minerva, Sirius and Remus all mad at him and Snape knows what he has done too! Not a good day to be Dumbledore. I look forward to more of this story. pms
Ankalagon chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Your writing's so cute xD and funny.

But mostly cute.