Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
gaul1 chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
bhut chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Hmm, interesting chapter. It was great meeting a confident Neville (well, relatively confident, but still miles ahead of the canon), a less-confident Hermione and a relatively well-adjusted Harry. The next seven years or so will be very interesting in Hogwarts, especially once Lord Voldemort will decide that he wants a piece of the action. Cannot wait and see what will happen next!
RRW chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I liked the fact that he met Neville instead of Malfoy, although I don't think this Harry would refuse to shake Malfoy's hand...you know connections and all. Also, when will Sirius and Remus meet up with Gildy and Harry?
bakapervert chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Thanks for the update.
Adeptis chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Good chapter. And a question to your note have you even written any tragedies? Because I've not seen them...
Peregrinate chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Lol. :)
LovelySnakes chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Awesomesauce
Cryostasis chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Why is it that the one story to take place in Britain doesn't have your signature British humor?

I mean, "Oh no, Not again!" was also based in Harry Potter, and it was loaded with the sarcasm, so we know it can be done.
masterlich chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
i rally like this story as I've read plenty of character raises harry but lockheart is a new one i also like how you have fleshed out his personality
liobi chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I liked the fun fact about Hedwig. Keep up the good work Sarah!
RobC chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Fun story so far.
farwalker chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I actually like your Lockhart.

He's manipulative enough that it's surprising he isn't in slytherin...
Dragonist chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Yes! This is how politically/people smart Harry should be written!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I saw your AN and then looked at the story headers/description... It said "Harry P. & Gilderoy L"! OMG, this fic is *SLASH*!

How revolting. Please change the pairing to "Harry P. & Multi/Harem". ;)

Thanks for the update.