Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
Alytiger chapter 12 . 3/25
Jesus Christ XD That stupid conversation with Dumbledore! I'm deceased.
Alytiger chapter 11 . 3/25
This teachers meeting XD
Alytiger chapter 10 . 3/25
Is it a Pureblood tradition to tell your child that they must find a best friend and a rival on the train ride? If so, I love that tradition.
"Do we want Potter?" XD Deceased
Alytiger chapter 9 . 3/25
Good lord
Alytiger chapter 8 . 3/25
Bless Sirius XD I cannot
Alytiger chapter 7 . 3/25
Oh Harry, how did an eleven year old talk his way in circles around two grown men? Bless his father for teaching him a lovely way with words.
Alytiger chapter 6 . 3/25
love
Alytiger chapter 5 . 3/24
Remus accidentally hit the nail on the head XD I love it when he does that
Alytiger chapter 4 . 3/24
Hot diggety
Alytiger chapter 3 . 3/24
Ho goodness
Alytiger chapter 1 . 3/24
"wizards love hyphens" bless
Jeffery Mewtamer chapter 38 . 3/18
Never thought I'd say this, but this fic actually made me like Lockhart. This version is as much of a glory stealing attention whore as he is in canon, but he's at least competent enough that one doesn't wonder how he managed to keep his charade going for so long and the way this version reacts to actual danger comes across as rather pragmatic instead of the cowardice shown by his canon counterpart. Bravo on turning one of the most obnoxious characters from the book into an actually interesting character.

Also, I got quite a few chuckles out of this story, but it's not too bad taken as a serious fic either. I did enjoy the way you derailed the plots of the first three books so thoroughly to finish them by the end of first year.
Tork01 chapter 38 . 3/14
This was very nicely done. The parody of Slytherin behavior had me on the floor. Making a relationship between a Gryff Neville and the Slyth HP was a lot of fun.
And even Lockhart was a better guardian than anyone in canon, which is kind of sad...
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 2/22
It's painful to read a story that's lacking in about 200 commas. Seriously dude, use them.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 2/22
Not a fan of the first chapter as it's a bit contrived, but I'll what it turns into.
2,550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »