Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
This. Is. PERFECT! Could you please please pretty please write a sequel to this?
Go you!
Oh my lord this is beautiful. BEST Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read so far. And it's only the first chapter.
Tropp chapter 6 . 5/1
Interesting story and pretty unique. I like your Lockhart, a complete ass but a nice one (no pun intended).
GuesssWho chapter 38 . 5/1
. . . sequel?
GuesssWho chapter 36 . 5/1
That confused conversation of their was the best.
GuesssWho chapter 28 . 5/1
The weird thing is, he kind of does have delicate feelings. That's what the constant anger is a mask for.
Satchit chapter 38 . 4/29
I really enjoyed your story. It was very funny, especially towards the end.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 38 . 4/9
I love the different take on Harry's life and influences. Thank you for sharing.
Evani chapter 38 . 4/9
I really love this, I'm really glad you decided to write it as well. I love the casual banter about the different topics, all the tropes you threw in, the running jokes. I think your writing style is brilliant, and I'm really glad that I found you on the tv tropes page, because I feel like my life would not be nearly as complete without Oh God, Not Again and this one. Thank you for writing them :)
thonez chapter 38 . 4/2
great fic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 38 . 3/19
Haldir639 chapter 38 . 3/17
Freaking awesome, I loved it.
I loved the whole story! The rivalry thing was ridiculously funny, the same thing with Dumbledore's obsession with Snape and Harry. All chapters were amazing! I'm going to check your profile now, I'm hoping very much indeed that you have other amazing stories as well! Anyway please write more!
Still lol