Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
Evani chapter 38 . 4/9
I really love this, I'm really glad you decided to write it as well. I love the casual banter about the different topics, all the tropes you threw in, the running jokes. I think your writing style is brilliant, and I'm really glad that I found you on the tv tropes page, because I feel like my life would not be nearly as complete without Oh God, Not Again and this one. Thank you for writing them :)
thonez chapter 38 . 4/2
great fic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 38 . 3/19
Haldir639 chapter 38 . 3/17
Freaking awesome, I loved it.
I loved the whole story! The rivalry thing was ridiculously funny, the same thing with Dumbledore's obsession with Snape and Harry. All chapters were amazing! I'm going to check your profile now, I'm hoping very much indeed that you have other amazing stories as well! Anyway please write more!
Still lol
lol, crazy Dumbledore
this rivalry thing is so funny! thank you
OMG this chapter was amazing! I was laughing so hard, my neighbors must be wondering what I'm doing
H Bregalad chapter 38 . 3/12
Well done, thanks for sharing. I like Neville being a secret slytherin the best.
NatNicole chapter 18 . 3/3
Aww, man! You know, I am going to use this Theodore as part of my HP fics' Theodore's personality.
NatNicole chapter 12 . 3/3
AHAHAHA! Again, you thew all the cliches out through a character, this time Dumbledore. I gotta admit that's VERY cool. (And funny.)
NatNicole chapter 11 . 3/3
Holy cheesecracker, this fic is THE BEST! I love what you did with Snape (I did a double-take on seeing all the cliches laid out), and how everyone's in-character, and the interactions between people, and how Harry isn't too different from canon yet lacks the abused-kid thing that made him commit suicide in canon.
Sooo, no third corridor of doom?
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 38 . 2/24
Oh my goodness. I just needed you to know that this was amazing, you're writing style for each of the characters was perfect, the whole this was hilarious and I officially love Lockhart as a person now. Thank you so much for writing this!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 38 . 2/22
For some reason the next button didn't come up. Sorry, this fic deserves the complete tag, it was just being .
2,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »