Reviews for When In Doubt, Obliviate
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Very much liking the characterizations of Daphne and Pansy.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
Re AN: Aww, and I thought it was the one Winston Churchill wrote about in "The Story of the Malakand Field Force".
Fast Frank chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Not thrilled with "under the radar" but I was able to make the mental contortion to accept that Wizarding Britain picked up the expression from the Muggles during WWII (aka the muggle involvement in Grindenwald's War).
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
"Slytherin has its pratfalls, too." OK, was that a deliberate malapropism to make a point, or did you mean to write "pitfalls"?
Evil eleven year olds? Not so rare as Harry thinks. (comment, NOT a criticism)
It seems to me that "care packages" is not an expression that someone not raised in Muggle America would use.
Full-Paragon chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
You know, I don't know how I managed it, but I just now figured out all the changes in Neville were due to his parents being alive. It's probably because I'm very smrt.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
OMG, this way of getting through the traps makes so much more sense than the way they did it in the books. So this is what grownup thinking looks like!
sasha1213 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Come on, I don't believe a muggle pen is better than magical quills, the same goes for leaf paper vs parchment. Just saying. Thank you.
sasha1213 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
It's all very good so fat, and for that thank you. But wtf is with Wormtail and muggle(!) surgery? It's not even likely he knows such thing exists. Anyway, just a rhetorical question. Thanks again.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
Beams in delight that someone was at least intelligent enough to leave a message of where the kids and Lockhart are going. There are some brains underneath that permed hair, though it wouldn't be hard to be smarter than in canon.
crocket chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
great story
FuryouMiko chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
That staff meeting was priceless. This whole fic is just far better than its premise deserves to be.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
So this is what Gilderoy does for fun when he's drunk. Ah yes, it's always hilarious when Snape gets hurt. How did he get St. Mungo's without being able to walk anyway?
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
Ah, yes, the Received Gryffindor Version of events. Funny, how Alice forgot 'don't make me hex you, Evans'.

And of course James grew up! Everyone says he did! Of course, he only just hid hexing Snape better, lied to Lily about it and got away with it, teased Muggles (according to Rowling) when on Order business...

Notice that Alice never, ever mentioned the Shrieking Shack, either.

Oh, well, Harry is happy, and that's always the only thing that ever matters.
thepkrmgc chapter 38 . 10/13/2014
yay for happy endings! and with pettirgrew out of commission theres no way that voldy's coming back for book 4
thepkrmgc chapter 37 . 10/13/2014
I always did wonder why quirrel would be stupid enough to let voldy into the back of his head...
2,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »