Reviews for Regards, Harry
tigerlily124 chapter 45 . 5/20
Brilliant story - really. It’s so hard to pull off a story that’s mostly letters, but you did this excellently. Well done!
excellent story
falsepermanence chapter 39 . 2/12
i get that writing long stories, especially fanfictions, can get really confusing. but there are many inconsistencies that i notice throughout this fic and MOI. in the summary of the last two years in MOI, harry knew he was a horcrux and him and snape spoke about it, but that didn't happen in this fic. also you say in this chapter—39, that is—that snape never had his own owl but earlier you say he had an owl named tempest. there's also been other instances where snape answers questions from harry that he's already answered before as if he'd never answered them already. i suggest rereading to make sure everything actually lines up, cuz small stuff like that are noticeable
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 1 . 1/5
And you did it again! So glad to discover this is a series!
missgsmith51 chapter 39 . 9/27/2017
"I did not have my own owl. I used our family's owl—well, my mother's owl—for necessary correspondence. The owl's name was Winston ..."

In chapter seven, Snape talks about a different owl: "You asked about Tempest—she was a barn owl and quite an extraordinary creature. She was given to me by my mother when I was 11, just before I came to Hogwarts, and she stayed with me throughout my time at Hogwarts and through my years gaining my Potions Mastery. I brought her with me when I came to Hogwarts as a Professor."

I guess that is a minor discrepancy. I had to go back and double check things, though, as I thought I might have confused your story with a different one I was poking around in yesterday (looking for something) - one in which Dumbledore took Harry to a beach house, disguised him, and passed him off as one of Aberforth's grandsons.

What was I looking for, you ask? Well ... even though I'm not a big Snape fan, I was able to put my feelings aside and enjoy many Severitus fanfics when I first began reading HP fanfic about four years ago. I seem to remember one in which Harry was removed from #4PD, and Petunia and Dudley were turned into House Elves, taken to Hogwarts for their safety, and supervised by Dobby. I think there may have been some judicious application of a frying pan in his discipline, but I'm not sure. I also don't remember where Vernon was in all of this - prison, perhaps? Anyway, the search string I used returned your story.

As I skimmed the early chapters of "Moment of Impact" on my quest, I was caught and just kept going. I must confess that your stories are as powerful today as my first trip through them - a sign of good storytelling. Unfortunately, I've suffered several bouts of tears while reading "Regards, Harry." I've had two extremely difficult years with my elderly mom, and the last two weeks have been especially "pressurized." I think I cried for half an hour after reading the chapter containing "Bring Him Home." I suppose listening to Alfie Boe's version on YouTube contributed to the situation ... not to mention the earlier break to listen to Judy Collins sing "In My Life." I guess I've needed the release, though, so maybe it wasn't a bad thing. (Sorry for the wool-gathering side trip.)
Little.Luna chapter 44 . 6/30/2017
This last chapter made me cry. You wrote such a beautiful story. It's one on my long time favorite and I decided to read it again a week ago.

You have a very precious hability : the capacity to write and make us FEEL the emotion. You made me laugh and cry. Thank you.

Don't stop writing, you are gifted.
SmartKoala chapter 44 . 4/10/2017
Awesome! One of my absolute favorite Harry & Snape stories. It was the best written and most well thought out characterization development. The letters really made this story! Thanks for the intermittent humor from both of them. It balanced out the angst well. Thank you for sharing you talents.
ChrisUSA chapter 37 . 1/20/2017
I just love ur story. I cant stop reading it and i really need to get some work done. Oh well.
I am just outeraged at people giving u bad reviews because of harrys treatment- what do those readers do when their real life child is in a fight? Dose it with morphin or cocain so that it can forget the pain? I am almost at the end and i am dreading it- dont want to stop reading!
FotoDi chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
Even though he is dying, I wonder if Albus isn't a little bit jealous of the growing relationship between Harry and Severus...
Comrade'sRoza chapter 44 . 10/23/2016
One of the best I have ever read!
azerty29 chapter 44 . 10/15/2016
I'm crying. I've read MOI and this one in barely more than a couple says, and really it's so beautiful and full of love but so sad at the same time that I am crying and sleep deprived because of you. So I don't thank you for that. But still, thank you very much for these stories. I can't wait to read the sequels but I have -sadly- to sleep and eat and go to school and everything first. Love your writing. Felicitations ! as we say it in French
EverydayClumsy chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
This chapter hurt so badly. Jesus. Especially the line about Dumbledore's left and right.
nanaeleanor chapter 43 . 6/16/2016
Sadly for Harry when it comes to choosing for Harry or for sticking to the damned plan, everyone seems to choose for the plan. Severus is no better than anyone else. Sirius is the only one who would have always put Harry first.
nanaeleanor chapter 39 . 6/15/2016
What use is a spy of his information does not help to prevent the fall of the ministry, etc?
Guest chapter 35 . 6/14/2016
Yuk. What a jerk Snape is...withholding medical treatment as a punishment should be against school rules. Harry should be mad instead of guilty.