Reviews for Regards, Harry
Edwina B. Karch chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
I can't get the thought of Severus and the hula hoop out of my mind. I was laughing until the end of this chapter then needed the kleenex for the tears of sadness. You have a wonderful writing ability. I have enjoyed your stories and reading them is like watching them on tv. you detail everything. I won't be able to read until tomorrow night I'm already regretting the time I'll miss tomorrow, but I must pass the pills to pay the bills (I'm a nurse). I hope you have other ideas on the Harry/Severus cannon. I like the combination.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Great so far and ir the first one is any indication I will love this one too. I adore the Harry/Severus relationship. I think that Severus is capable of loving and caring he just hasn't had the reason. I think Severus would be a wonderful father if given the chance. Thank you for the journey.
Rainglyph13 chapter 44 . 8/24/2011
Wow! I am absolutely blown away by this story. I loved every minute of it. I liked how it followed HBP so closely, and yet wove the story of Harry and Snape's relationship thru the story line. I can't wait to read the next one!
Q chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
That was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I found myself laughing frequently. Your sense of humor and the way you write humor is so subtle and organic that it just totally sneaks up on you with it's hillarity. There were also one or two points when I cried. My heart ached with what you wrote! I love this story (and the previous one).

I can't wait for your next story. I can't even express how much I loved this one!
bookworm19065 chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
I've been delaying this moment (I didn't want this story to end)- and it was truly a wonderful ending, although the fact that Minerva knew was strange since she didn't in canon (and there wasn't any variable that changed that made her know...). I'll miss this story!
Aotrs Commander chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
An excellent colclusion as I have come to expect from you. A very-well written and thought-out story. I shall await your next works with interest.
Colenzo Em chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant as was the first! Cannot wait for the follow up, however short or whatever form it may take. Wonderful series so far :)
JennieLK chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
I have really enjoyed both this story and MOI (as well as the others you have written) - it has also unfortunately got me sucked into other stories (for which I do not have the time for :). I am looking forward to "One Man's Island". It will be much easier to keep up when I don't start 30 chapters behind.

I really love this Severus.
chironstar chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful and totally heartbreaking. *sniff* The scenes with McGonagall, the deer and doe Patronus were so beautiful and sad. I love the way you write Ron, Hermione, and Bill supporting Harry as he prepares for the Horcrux hunt. This story is amazing from beginning to end and I'm so glad to know there will be a sequel!
Abrae chapter 41 . 8/19/2011
Excuse me while I cry my eyes out. Not kidding.
Abrae chapter 28 . 8/18/2011
Tell me you figured out a way to use the lyrics to "Nature Boy" in this story! ;)
LadySquid20 chapter 44 . 8/18/2011
this is the last chapter right or is there one more chapter either way i love this story
Abrae chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Can't help it - the end of the chapter (predictably, perhaps) made me cry. Beautiful.
Abrae chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
No two ways about it: this is charming and I love it. It makes me laugh out loud and just plain feel *good*. I especially love Ron here - his chess playing prowess is such a welcome relief from so many of the other Rons out there...
CClan chapter 44 . 8/18/2011
I love your writing! It draws me in and hooks from from the first sentence to the last and I simply cannot stop reading until I have absorbed all your words and the characters that lie within. Hope you have yet more to write. :)
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »