Reviews for Regards, Harry
Edwina B. Karch chapter 36 . 9/8/2011
A wonderful ending to a great chapter. Finally they see each other as they should, Father and son. Thank you
Edwina B. Karch chapter 26 . 9/6/2011
I'm catching up on my reading as I was in Atlanta Ga for the 25 annual Dtagon*Con where I met Tom Felton AKA Draco. I have laughed, cried shouted for joy and climbed from despair from this story. I have enjoyed reading your stories as you put so much into them. The part (They would also like him to lick your shoes. I felt that was unsanitary so only approved the request providing he use an antiseptic mouthwash before licking anything of yours.) was hilarious I laughrd so much from that one I had tears in my eyes. I could really hear that from Severus. You were spot on with that one. Please continue to amuse me as I recover from the grulling 4 days of extreme scifi geekness that is Dragon*Con.
anonymous chapter 40 . 9/2/2011
I absolutely adore your writing made harry and snape develop a father/son relationship without making harry hate james/sirius. The end of chapter 40 is really touching that it almost made me cry.
sbmcneil chapter 44 . 9/1/2011
I absolutely adored this story! I spent most of the day reading this instead of sleeping so I will be exhausted tonight at my daughter's open house, but it was worth it. I laughed, I cried, I was great! The emotion and love between the was very well done. I love how he was able to tell Severus anything - some of the things he told him about Ginny I found very entertaining.
Claris chapter 44 . 8/31/2011
Brilliant, just brilliant.

So nicely worded, especially at the end of the chapter.
fridakoeln chapter 44 . 8/30/2011
A wonderful story, sad and funny and great how close you stayed to canon and yet added a whole new dimension to the books. I hope you will not stay this close to the books till the end of your sequel but whatever you decide I'm looking forward to reading your next story.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
I can't get the thought of Severus and the hula hoop out of my mind. I was laughing until the end of this chapter then needed the kleenex for the tears of sadness. You have a wonderful writing ability. I have enjoyed your stories and reading them is like watching them on tv. you detail everything. I won't be able to read until tomorrow night I'm already regretting the time I'll miss tomorrow, but I must pass the pills to pay the bills (I'm a nurse). I hope you have other ideas on the Harry/Severus cannon. I like the combination.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Great so far and ir the first one is any indication I will love this one too. I adore the Harry/Severus relationship. I think that Severus is capable of loving and caring he just hasn't had the reason. I think Severus would be a wonderful father if given the chance. Thank you for the journey.
Rainglyph13 chapter 44 . 8/24/2011
Wow! I am absolutely blown away by this story. I loved every minute of it. I liked how it followed HBP so closely, and yet wove the story of Harry and Snape's relationship thru the story line. I can't wait to read the next one!
Q chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
That was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I found myself laughing frequently. Your sense of humor and the way you write humor is so subtle and organic that it just totally sneaks up on you with it's hillarity. There were also one or two points when I cried. My heart ached with what you wrote! I love this story (and the previous one).

I can't wait for your next story. I can't even express how much I loved this one!
bookworm19065 chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
I've been delaying this moment (I didn't want this story to end)- and it was truly a wonderful ending, although the fact that Minerva knew was strange since she didn't in canon (and there wasn't any variable that changed that made her know...). I'll miss this story!
Aotrs Commander chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
An excellent colclusion as I have come to expect from you. A very-well written and thought-out story. I shall await your next works with interest.
Colenzo Em chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant as was the first! Cannot wait for the follow up, however short or whatever form it may take. Wonderful series so far :)
JennieLK chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
I have really enjoyed both this story and MOI (as well as the others you have written) - it has also unfortunately got me sucked into other stories (for which I do not have the time for :). I am looking forward to "One Man's Island". It will be much easier to keep up when I don't start 30 chapters behind.

I really love this Severus.
chironstar chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful and totally heartbreaking. *sniff* The scenes with McGonagall, the deer and doe Patronus were so beautiful and sad. I love the way you write Ron, Hermione, and Bill supporting Harry as he prepares for the Horcrux hunt. This story is amazing from beginning to end and I'm so glad to know there will be a sequel!
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »