Reviews for Regards, Harry
argwyn2365 chapter 24 . 2/14/2016
ne
WriterJace chapter 45 . 1/14/2016
This story was my reward for studying, but it was always very difficult to stop reading and go back to studying. I loved every chapter, every letter, every moment.
Mel chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
This story has been awesome! I love the Beatles and Harry Potter so this has been extra sweet!

What is the song at the beginning? I don't recognize the lyrics.
Dimac99 chapter 44 . 8/11/2015
Fantastic story, I really loved watching Severus and Harry gradually bond like father and son. And it felt far more hopeful and upbeat to know that others were aware of the truth of what Snape had to do. It always seemed unimaginably cruel to put him through DH on his own. I really enjoyed all of Snape's relationships actually, esp with Minerva. I love the idea of the two of them sitting in the quidditch stands sipping Irish coffee and slagging off each other's teams!
Dimac99 chapter 36 . 8/10/2015
Fantastic choice of punishment from Severus. When the result of a fight can be healed in a jiffy, there's not a lot of incentive to avoid it. Most of us would LOVE to give more than a few people a smack in the face, but we don't do it largely because we don't want to be hit back, not because we're civilised. And while the actual fisticuffs were in self defense, it was Harry's fault for tracking Malfoy down in the first place, so he deserved the punishment. Some of your reviewers were bizarrely overboard, likening it to child abuse. Hardly. Not even close, in fact. They seemed to overlook the fact he did receive medical attention, just not the immediate healing of the fantasy world.

tl;dr Loved the choice of punishment, some of your reviewers are nutters.
Dimac99 chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
Really enjoying the story, but just got to thank you for the prompt to relisten to Bat Out of Hell. Even though it's older than me (technically I'm a few days younger than Harry) I had the album on tape aged 12 and listened to it (and sadly, Bob Jovi) obsessively. I normally don't listen to music as I read (old age) but I have a feeling I'll be listening to Meat Loaf's Very Best Of double album for the rest of the night.
Alex chapter 42 . 7/6/2015
I love that your sign off is SS, it fits with the story
Alex chapter 37 . 7/5/2015
Bursting out laughing at home at night is more of a problem than bursting out laughing at camp. If Da hears me… the smart decision would be to go to sleep and stop risking this, but I find myself unable to do so, and as such must commend you on your storytelling ability.
Alex chapter 36 . 7/5/2015
I should go to sleep, I really should. If Da catches me up he'll stand outside my door till I fall asleep or take my phone for the night. But I can't
Alex chapter 35 . 7/5/2015
... I really hate group chats. I usually don't mind, but this on kept texting through-out this chapter, and it's getting on my nerves. Sadly, I know Ill regret it if I leave the chat. Ugh, problems with technology. Sometimes I think I would rather live before this technology was invented, but then I remember what I would lose along with that technology. The cures for diseases, the AC, even simple things like back-lit clocks wouldn't exist, and though I couldn't miss what I'd never had (which is the only way I could live without the technology, ugh I can't decide if I should be sad or disgusted by that thought), I have to wonder if my life would really be better or if I'm just wishing for what I don't have. And this is what happens when I read serious things when I should be asleep, ugh, well, I hope my late-night-rambling has entertained you.
Alex chapter 34 . 7/5/2015
Wow, that song fits well, mostly with Severus, but little bits brought Harry to mind, specifically your Harry.:)
Alex chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Ah, Sev Sev, always the Slytherin.
Alex chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
I swear I was mentally composing a rant when I read the first bit about the Hogs Head, I mean, seriously, what is it with you and under age drinking?
Alex chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
It's fortunate that "Gryffindor Tower" and " Somewhere Safe" are next to each other. It would be rather unfortunate if "In Trouble" was between them after all.
wrappedinharry chapter 43 . 2/26/2015
More tears. Crap! And how stupid when I knew exactly what was going to happen. But Harry and Severus broke my heart. But the glimpses you gave us of their anger, their fear and their anguish was breathtakingly sad.

Harry's realisation that it was Draco they were both most concerned with saving at that time and wondering what made them think he should be saved... that he deserved to be saved after all his machinations throughout the year and the deaths he almost caused.

And as for the image of him begging Severus not to leave and him pounding the ground with his fists... well that did bring me undone.

There are so many things I should be doing, but I just can't pull myself away from this.
673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »