Reviews for Regards, Harry
wrappedinharry chapter 29 . 2/26/2015
I am sure that if not Firewhisky, Harry has had hard spirits in this story before... Wih Severus or perhaps Severus and Albus, or Severus and Minerva. Not in excess of course, but the taste wasn't new to him.
wrappedinharry chapter 22 . 2/25/2015
I'm pretty sure you wrote about Harry mentioning to Severus his Sorting Hat experience earlier in this story or in MOI... Not sure where.

I get really annoyed with the 'Slytherin is most likely to have children from abusive homes sorted into it', theme. Gaaah! Why?! It's just another ploy to make Slytherin House so much more attractive and to illicit sympathy for Slytherins. Severus is so biased (even though Harry is a Gryffindor, it's not funny.

Pro-Slytherin proponents insist that McGonagall is just as biased but she gives detentions and takes points from her own house probably as often as Severus takes points from Gryffindor.

But apart from the odd difference of opinion (and this is your story after all) I am still loving this.
wrappedinharry chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
Don't think Severus would have had a Patronus before the doe. JK once said that no DE can produce a Patronus because they cannot think of pue, happy thoughts. I know Severus might not have been a DE in his 6th year (but close) he was still very much steeped in the DL's doctrine. Lily's Patronus became Severus' after she died and he joined DD.

I AM KIND OF HATING how Harry doesn't want to even think about James any more; was in fact glad that his Animagus wasn't a Stag. I still maintain that Severus would not have hung about being a target for the Marauders, but would have given as good as he got as often as not, especially if he hung around with other wannabe DEs like Mulciber.
wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
I am enjoying this almost as much as MOA. but I do wonder why, if Harry can resist the Imperious Curse, then why can he not throw off a Confundus Charm?

Lesley
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 44 . 1/23/2015
"I'm going to break it off with Ginny tomorrow. I think she'll understand. But for tonight, just this one time, I'm going to hold her close and wrap my arms around her and fall asleep with my nose buried in her hair and worry about tomorrow… tomorrow."

This passage reminded me of 'Tomorrow' by Cris Young (without the bit about not being right for each other... In this case it's more like not being safe for each other...)

"Tomorrow I'm gonna leave here
I'm gonna let you go and walk away like every day I said I would
And tomorrow, I'm gonna listen
To that voice of reason inside my head telling me that we're no good

"But tonight I'm gonna give in one last time
Rock you strong in these arms of mine
Forget all the regrets that are bound to follow
...
But tonight, I'm gonna love you like there's no tomorrow

"Tomorrow I'll be stronger
I'm not gonna break down and call you up when my heart cries out for you
And tomorrow, you won't believe it,
But when I pass your house,
I won't stop no matter how bad I want to
{NOTE: this part reminds me of when the trio goes to see the Lovegoods and Harry thinks of Ginny being just over the next hill...}

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna leave here
I'm gonna let you go and walk away like every day I said I would."

[[Other than some continuity errors within the letters and MOI, as well as between letters, I really enjoyed this story :) can't wait to continue on to the next one!]]
Little.Luna chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Believe it or not I found your fic while living difficult moments (one of my relative was dying...) and reading it (and Moments of Impact) had managed to make me smile, laugh and give me hope in those difficult times. Thank you for writing and sharing those fic with us.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 45 . 12/14/2014
Another very well done piece. I loved how you wrote the characters, how they all fit within your world and their characters in JKR's world. Very well done!
Katie Who chapter 45 . 12/7/2014
You're killing me! This was...absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed reading and couldn't get enough. Got me quite frustrated that Harry and Severus took so long to figure their relationship out. :D Almost cried twice, too. Quite an accomplishment. ;)
Loved every moment they hugged. :D
Especially Harrys last letter to Snape...thought I'd might burst into tears then...
Did Harry really never got to read Snapes letter? The one he wrote shortly before the Dark Mark appeared? That broke my heart :(

Well written. Enjoyed it. Laughed quite a lot and got teary at some points
Well done. :) Looking forward to the next part of the series! :)

Al the best. :)
Guest chapter 44 . 11/30/2014
I'm so touched by this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
choices2make chapter 32 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful. You've changed so little and yet so much in this story. It speaks to my heart and is teaching me about love and courage. I appreciate that this story could actually have happened in the true framework of JK's story and wonder if she would be as touched as I am upon reading it...I truly hope so.
choices2make chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
You've managed to beautifully compliment the original story with this one. Never too much nor too little.
Aureleis chapter 44 . 8/18/2014
Just as beautifully written as the first, despite the change in format. I loved the relationship building via the letters.
coccinellee chapter 45 . 8/1/2014
I just don't know how to describe how I feel. I absolutely loved it, more so than the first instalment. The way you chose to write them by mean of letters is really entertaining. I literally stayed awake in my bed for nearly an hour trying to think of what to write here. You story made me so happy it was almost embarrassing. I don't know what to say appart from it's brilliantly written and that you are a genius. I can't wait to read the other two. Thanks.
JongKhan chapter 44 . 7/29/2014
This was such an excellent story. I hope there's more. I'm a sucker for well-written angst-full Severus/Harry stories, and this was certainly one of the best. Thank you for all your work in writing it.
JongKhan chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
I have been loving this saga since the first story. A number of other chapters have brought tears to my eyes at one moment or another. But during this one, I wept. You so well captured the pain in both their positions-child and father-my hat is off to you. And for the record, I think Severus was not being too extreme in his choice of punishment. Harry HAD been warned numerous times, not only by Severus, but by Minerva (and Hermione, and Dumbledore, no doubt). Very well done.
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »