Reviews for Regards, Harry
Badbonita chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
So many dreams. So many plans and yet they both fear that the dreams and plans are for nought cause they'll both be dead.

The end of the chapter, although you say that they'll be back to Shell Cottage eventually, is still so sad.
icansoar chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Brilliant. Many of their letters had me laughing quite a lot. Can't wait for the next one!
Alifromnm chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
THIS is the chapter I have been waiting for! Nice, relaxing, time for all three of our favorites. Even a look into the future. I love that cottage, I'd kill to find one. I, like Harry, love the beach and all it's sights and sounds and it doesn't matter if it is winter or summer, fall or spring. The ocean and the shore have their own tune and tempo each season. I live in the desert now, but hopefully, not for much longer. I long, dream, and hope for the water so blue or blue-green it is like a dream. The sound of the surf and animals which live there. It is the only thing that sooths my soul like no other. Thank you for a great chapter.
JLP chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
Great chapter! I liked the past and future references. It was like the ebb and flow of the see but using time. It was sad how much Harry obviously loves Severus and how Severus fears that attachment that he himself shares. Very well done.
RainbowRabbit chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
I think I love this story more than Moment of Impact. There isn't such a demanding plotline, I think. It can show the characters' growth and emotions more closely. This chapter was incredibly sad to me. I have no idea why. But then again, Severus did say "...in the winter, the sea can evoke in one a profound loneliness." But on the other hand, I enjoyed the scene at the Weasley's very much. I'm glad Ron won haha. Beautiful chapter overall, as always.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
AHHHH! THIS ONE WAS SO TOTALLY AMAZING! I LOVE this story!
unspoken-desires2u chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
i loved the previous story and i am loving these letters, its a shame about the epilogue in the previous story as i think id love to see how year 7 played out with these 2, maybe throw some disgruntled death eaters in for good measure, love your writing, please keep up the good work L)
AspergianStoryteller chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Harry's idea aobut "places" really makes sense.
SisterOfNights chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
this was an incredibly good chapter, it made me tremble with anticipation. cant wait till next chapter. thank you
Alifromnm chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Ahhh, in the last few chapters, Severus has sucomed to that power knower as Potter. Finally seeing Harry for who and what he is and what this man/child has lost and what he so has to offer. Two so very hurt souls looking for home, family and there it was in front of him all this time. Now, if they could just get rid of old moldy shorts NOW! they could have the family they so much need. Love that the Weasley's have opened their home to Sev. This father and son need each other so much. Thank you so much for the update. As this story goes forward it's getting just a little more serious and darker, but darker days are coming from our two favorite men, they just don't realize how dark right now.
JLP chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Yay, they're together again. That was a great chapter.
yamifannetje chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Could Harry be right that Severus is suffering, apart from his spy-activities, even more than he can imagine? Why do I have the feeling that all this will come to an end so dramatically soon?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This was just... awwwww!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
Oooooh, amazing chapter! I really, really loved it and can't wait for more!
yamifannetje chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
This was realy good. Not only in the meaning of written well, which it surely is, but also in a much deeper way. I felt so good the moment I was alerted the story had been continued. I have already read much stories now around here but none of them I liked more than this. I feel so...connected with "Reagards". I realy fear the moment you will end it.

You might find me making no sense at all. I wouldn't blame you, since I wouldn't declare anyone saying this things silly myself, if I hadn't had this feeling once before during reading a book. I just wanted you to know how much I love your story.

But up to the subject again. Are you considering Minerva, and for the same reason Harry, to be afraid of Harry's Animagus being the same as his father's? could it be they both are afraid to push Severus away from Harry?

I so loved Ginny standing up for Severus! And even more Hermione supporting her.
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »