Reviews for Regards, Harry
unspoken-desires2u chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
i loved the previous story and i am loving these letters, its a shame about the epilogue in the previous story as i think id love to see how year 7 played out with these 2, maybe throw some disgruntled death eaters in for good measure, love your writing, please keep up the good work L)
AspergianStoryteller chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Harry's idea aobut "places" really makes sense.
SisterOfNights chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
this was an incredibly good chapter, it made me tremble with anticipation. cant wait till next chapter. thank you
Alifromnm chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Ahhh, in the last few chapters, Severus has sucomed to that power knower as Potter. Finally seeing Harry for who and what he is and what this man/child has lost and what he so has to offer. Two so very hurt souls looking for home, family and there it was in front of him all this time. Now, if they could just get rid of old moldy shorts NOW! they could have the family they so much need. Love that the Weasley's have opened their home to Sev. This father and son need each other so much. Thank you so much for the update. As this story goes forward it's getting just a little more serious and darker, but darker days are coming from our two favorite men, they just don't realize how dark right now.
JLP chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Yay, they're together again. That was a great chapter.
yamifannetje chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Could Harry be right that Severus is suffering, apart from his spy-activities, even more than he can imagine? Why do I have the feeling that all this will come to an end so dramatically soon?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This was just... awwwww!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
Oooooh, amazing chapter! I really, really loved it and can't wait for more!
yamifannetje chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
This was realy good. Not only in the meaning of written well, which it surely is, but also in a much deeper way. I felt so good the moment I was alerted the story had been continued. I have already read much stories now around here but none of them I liked more than this. I feel so...connected with "Reagards". I realy fear the moment you will end it.

You might find me making no sense at all. I wouldn't blame you, since I wouldn't declare anyone saying this things silly myself, if I hadn't had this feeling once before during reading a book. I just wanted you to know how much I love your story.

But up to the subject again. Are you considering Minerva, and for the same reason Harry, to be afraid of Harry's Animagus being the same as his father's? could it be they both are afraid to push Severus away from Harry?

I so loved Ginny standing up for Severus! And even more Hermione supporting her.
SisterOfNights chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
great new chappie, those lettersare getting better and better. can't wait till christmas in shell cottage, as i'm wondering wether we'll just have a traditional chapter, since they won't be writing letters, or wether you'll just exclude it and continue with the letters after christmas break. please don't do the latter, as it'd break my heart not to get to read about a fluffy yet serious christmas. keep up with the updates
JLP chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
This was an awesome chapter. I really enjoyed it! I loved the use of scripture to describe love by using Severus' name. Very well done. I also like that Harry wasn't up to responding right away. We've all been too cranky to reply at times. He obviously wants to see some fireworks with what he wrote about the others.
mitremlap chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
nice chapter
Min chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Really great!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Another wonderful chapter! As always, I can't wait for the next!
yamifannetje chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
The part about the kitten-transfiguration is good! :)

Hermione's kitten must been a black one of course. If it had been a white one, the association with the trademark black of the Potions Master might have never been made :p:p:p
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »