Reviews for Regards, Harry
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Another wonderful chapter! As always, I can't wait for the next!
yamifannetje chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
The part about the kitten-transfiguration is good! :)

Hermione's kitten must been a black one of course. If it had been a white one, the association with the trademark black of the Potions Master might have never been made :p:p:p
AspergianStoryteller chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
I laughed so hard reading this that my turban almost came off.
Oakleaf chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Why is this story so amazing? I'm totally enjoying it and looking forward to more chapter and adventures!
bakaprincess85 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Your stories are amazing! I read through them without pause - I even skipped eating and sleaping to read them through. :) Which is saying something, since I love to eat and sleep. I can't wait until you update your story again (and I can't wait to read about the animagus scene).

B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Oh, what a great chapter! I really, really loved it and I can't wait for more!
JLP chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Wow you are really good! This chapter was very good at incorporating canon with this relationship! I'm really enjoying it and I am glad we haven't even reached Christmas yet! I will be sad to see this story end.
winka chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I really love your writing ! SUPER !
yamifannetje chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I will review this chapter and the previous one in here: they were both absolutely great again!
etherian chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
I am so glad you update this quickly. I love the correspondence between Harry and Severus. It kills me to see it stop at each end of the chapter. You are doing so well, so keep going, and thank you!
Min chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Oh, this was SO amazing! Man, I really, really adore this story!
SisterOfNights chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
strangely, these are not getting boring. oh, i love the letters. keep up with the good writing and updating : )
WL Chastain chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Best chapter thus far! The character development is steadily increasing and though the plot is slow, the story is moving just fine. Thank you for the longer chapters as I feel the short ones seemed to be rushed in order to just have something to post.
Robert chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I am truly enjoying this, as I did the previous story. Thank you for keeping the characters "in character" for the most part yet taking them in new directions. Wonderful stuff!

655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »