Reviews for Regards, Harry
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Oh, this was SO amazing! Man, I really, really adore this story!
SisterOfNights chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
strangely, these are not getting boring. oh, i love the letters. keep up with the good writing and updating : )
WL Chastain chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Best chapter thus far! The character development is steadily increasing and though the plot is slow, the story is moving just fine. Thank you for the longer chapters as I feel the short ones seemed to be rushed in order to just have something to post.
Robert chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I am truly enjoying this, as I did the previous story. Thank you for keeping the characters "in character" for the most part yet taking them in new directions. Wonderful stuff!

-Robert
JLP chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Great chapter that was very enjoyable to read. Harry is still being left in the dark like in canon but he has an outlet with these letters. I am really enjoying the story but wonder where you will go with this after the events of the end of the Half Blood Prince and Draco's role and Snape's unfortunate role. Harry will feel very betrayed even more than he did in canon.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
It'd be funny if the spell had turned his eyes red.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Oh, what a chapter! Poor Harry! What a mess that caused! You had me giggling so much! Please update again soon!
yamifannetje chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Harry must realy be pissed off by "the girls" by now! He should at least have taken the chance to kiss Ginny too :p even if she did not want it! :p:p

There connection must be realy strong as the one decided to be drunk as the other does :p:p

It must be, of course, that Dumbledore was having fun with those two :D But who would expect Snape to be drunk...

anyway, well done again! :D
JLP chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
I enjoyed the story that leads into this one very much. But I have to tell you I think I am enjoying this one even more. Just like in life, you are showing that we say more in letters than we would in person. At least, difficult subjects. I really enjoyed catching up with what you have written in these two stories. You have a wonderful sense of humor and take on difficult subjects like child abuse with aplomb. I'm impressed. I think Snape and Harry would be like you show them to be if they had ever talked and worked things out.
jadedolphin chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Okay I truly about fell over laughing during this chapter! From the moment you mentioned Severus getting drunk, my mind immediately went to - 'I wonder how this will affect Harry' - and you surely did NOT disapoint. I really wish that Sev's response to Harry's letter were in this chapter, b/c I doubt I'll be happy until I see it.

I don't know if I've said this, but I am now - YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
That was hilarious - I'd hate to get drunk without having to actually drink anything! Look forward to the next update!
Badbonita chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Ron and Lavender had THE TALK! Yes, it must be capitalized and end with an exclamation point. *snicker*

The entire chapter was great but that stayed. Well, that and the ending - Harry's meditations is enabling him to remember more, to review something he had seen so many years ago.

Nice job...
B00kw0rm92 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Oh, this was a WONDERFUL chapter! I really, really loved this one! Please update again soon!
mitremlap chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
love your story
SisterOfNights chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
i can't wait for christmas!
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »