Reviews for Regards, Harry
Clawstrike590 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Once again, it's good to see a new chapter, and a good one too!

I have to say something though. It's Zabini and not Zambini. Were you thinking of a Zamboni?

Anyway, keep up the good work with the story. It's going great.

Your Avid Reader,

Clawstrike590
Feli chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Is it just me, or was there a slightly longer break between chapters this time? Anyway, I'm very glad you posted the new chapter! As always, it's been an enjoyable read and demonstrated the perfect balance between funny, sad and thoughtful bits. All the good bits, in one chapter. :)

Thanks and I'm looking forward to more!
BirdBath chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Update for heavens sake...!
methodtothismadness chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwww! thank you so very much for writing this!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Oh, what a GREAT chapter! I just LOVED it! Please update again soon!
Jaylen chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Touche! I laughed so hard reading this chapter. I loved the secret signal. Good job!
Clawstrike590 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Good to know that you're using non-verbal instead of wordless. Your work still amazes me and makes me laugh. I usually read the new chapters after a long and hard day, so seeing that you have updated is a sight to behold indeed.

Clawstrike590
yamifannetje chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Brilliant again!

I wonder what Harry had answered on that second "innocent" question if he realy had countered the spell:p Would he have told the deep hidden truth or would he have mentioned the first name that came in his mind?
Aaronisme19 chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Great chapter, I especially liked the last bit where Severus asked Harry questions. Keep up the good work.
methodtothismadness chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I always get so cheery when I see this has been updated. It's my most favorite of all the Snape/Harry mentor fics I've ever read. And do believe me, that's a lot.
VraiDaae chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Wipes a tear from her eye. HSSS (Hogwarts' Sexy Snarky Slytherins). Oh that is rich!

Thank you for that!

VraiDaae
Fawkes Song chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Good one, entertaining!
Feli chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Nice chapter, very personal. Severus's reply to Harry's confession should be interesting... as well as to the implication that he sneaks around puking up hairballs. *rofl* Thank you for updating so frequently!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Aw! Another great chapter! Please update again soon!
yamifannetje chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I have been looking forward to this :)

Harry must have never longed more for a lesson to start than his following DADA :p:)
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »