Reviews for Regards, Harry
SisterOfNights chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
great new chappie, those lettersare getting better and better. can't wait till christmas in shell cottage, as i'm wondering wether we'll just have a traditional chapter, since they won't be writing letters, or wether you'll just exclude it and continue with the letters after christmas break. please don't do the latter, as it'd break my heart not to get to read about a fluffy yet serious christmas. keep up with the updates
JLP chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
This was an awesome chapter. I really enjoyed it! I loved the use of scripture to describe love by using Severus' name. Very well done. I also like that Harry wasn't up to responding right away. We've all been too cranky to reply at times. He obviously wants to see some fireworks with what he wrote about the others.
mitremlap chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
nice chapter
Min chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Really great!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Another wonderful chapter! As always, I can't wait for the next!
yamifannetje chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
The part about the kitten-transfiguration is good! :)

Hermione's kitten must been a black one of course. If it had been a white one, the association with the trademark black of the Potions Master might have never been made :p:p:p
AspergianStoryteller chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
I laughed so hard reading this that my turban almost came off.
Oakleaf chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Why is this story so amazing? I'm totally enjoying it and looking forward to more chapter and adventures!
bakaprincess85 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Your stories are amazing! I read through them without pause - I even skipped eating and sleaping to read them through. :) Which is saying something, since I love to eat and sleep. I can't wait until you update your story again (and I can't wait to read about the animagus scene).

Serena
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Oh, what a great chapter! I really, really loved it and I can't wait for more!
JLP chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Wow you are really good! This chapter was very good at incorporating canon with this relationship! I'm really enjoying it and I am glad we haven't even reached Christmas yet! I will be sad to see this story end.
winka chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I really love your writing ! SUPER !
yamifannetje chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I will review this chapter and the previous one in here: they were both absolutely great again!
etherian chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
I am so glad you update this quickly. I love the correspondence between Harry and Severus. It kills me to see it stop at each end of the chapter. You are doing so well, so keep going, and thank you!
Min chapter 11 . 2/6/2011