Reviews for The Fears of a Prince
“Four hundred and twelve miles westwards of where Thranduil sat with his head held between his hands, weeping for his deceased son, sat said deceased son, also weeping.”

Is it normal that I’m laughing so hard at this line? Great book tho :)))))))))
Worst. Brother. Ever.
UnnamedElement chapter 25 . 8/7
I have enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing and posting.
Gg chapter 25 . 7/17
UHH NO UPDATES, PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FANFIC LIKE YEAHHH. Legolas personality is really deep and you wrote the fighting scenes really well like wth how can you even do that
thenightwalker677 chapter 25 . 12/29/2017
no updates?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2016
I love this story : )
earthdragon chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
Blast - I was just getting into this story but then realised it hadn't been updated since April 2013. Evidently your muse has deserted you.

It is clear that the reason Legolas hasn't grown properly is that he has been neglected throughout his development. He could even be suffering from grief - for his mother and because everyone seems to hate him. Certainly no-one in the palace has bothered to ensure that he eats properly - which is a shocking way to treat a child and throws shame on Thranduil that he should care so little about his eldest son and yet indulge the younger one. and I dare say Thranduil will believe all those outrageous lies being spouted by Aerolas and naturally the rest of those treacherous elves in that patrol will back him up since they are equally guilty. I have no faith in those crocodile tears shed by Thranduil; if he cared so much about Legolas then why not show it when his son was around to appreciate it.

I love the relationship between Legolas and Aranuir; it is obvious that the genuine affection and friendship shown by the Dunedain will result in Legolas gaining necessary strength needed for him to reach full adult growth. That should be an eye-opener to those bullies in Mirkwood. Personally I hope Legolas never returns to Mirkwood but takes up residence in Rivendell instead.
earthdragon chapter 11 . 6/5/2016
Good chapter. By the way, there is no such word as "elfish". The word you need is "elven".

Looking forward to the princes' meetings with Glorfindel and the twins, and what they make of the two brothers.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
What a load of rubbish. Legolas is timid and shy because he has no confidence, and he has no confidence because nobody has ever shown him any love and encouragement. If Thranduil wants a prime example of a spoiled brat, he should look no further than his youngest son who has clearly been pampered from infancy and has grown into a very unpleasant bully. Unfortunately his poor parenting of Legolas has encouraged the palace staff and probably the rest of the population, treat poor Legolas with contempt.

Regarding Legolas being small for an elf, he is actually described by Tolkien as being "As tall as a young tree".

Good story so far. Some spelling errors and misused words but nothing major.
Horsegirl01 chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
Wish you would finish this story... I was enjoying it...
jada951 chapter 25 . 4/17/2016
awwww...no more?
i was liking legolas starting to feel comfortable w/ someone.
and to see his brother get his just desserts!
Feuilleblanche chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
Elle est super, cette fic pourquoi tu l'as abandonner ? Elle est trop génial ! Continue là, s'il te plait !
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
so kidnapping the elf saved his life? that's a new one.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
aerolas is an idiot. he's setting himself up for ruin, because he is a proud idiot. Thranduil is setting mirkwood up for ruin, because he hasn't watched his proud younger son, and because in denying Legolas' power in mirkwood, it slipped to aerolas, and a proud idiot with a lot of power causes destruction.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
AYE! that kid is the brat Thranduil is going overboard trying to keep Legolas from becoming!
(see author's note for question)