Reviews for The hearts true desire
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I LOVE THIS ONE TOO! sheesh, you're excellent at writing happy endings. it's your unhappy endings that i'm not so fond of.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was such a great idea and story was really sweet :)
foggylight chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww, I loved it ! Thank you so much, what a wonderful story ! And Elena sitting on Damon's lap and all - i just adored it !
Love
Mira
MrsSinger chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wish I had more details to offer, but all I can say is :) . Your work is always great!
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
haha, I love it!
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Well, well, well...I've read this in french, from bibi (I'm actually the one that helped her with it), she did an amazing job, but in english, it's even better (if that's possible)
Deanna Mulder chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aw, the ending was so cute! I really enjoyed reading it, and I wish it could have been a little bit longer. 3 I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Lola
myTme chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
AGH! A squishy, gooey, lovey-dovey ending that forces me to say, "Ah... how cute!"

Ahem, minus the need for a dose of insulin I did love this line: 'That was the downside of lying to oneself. It only worked until someone (or something, as was the case) pointed the lie out...' It's awesome and fits so well with what's happening and easy to relate to.
MissMPark chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is a really cute Delena story!
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
You are an amazing little writer! This is the first ever fanfic that made my eyes water...
snowangel787745 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww! So sweet! And love the idea of a real-life Pirates of the Caribean compass!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh goodness...I feel whole again! Yay! I get to read fanfiction once again. Loved this, no...I adored this. Trivia fact? Im writing over a shoe right now...don't ask. Anyways...I love how you write Bonnie as a good friend. She just wants her BFF to be happy and I LOVE that. And poor Damon! He never even considered that the compass may be right! Thank God Elena saw the light! Now if only she would do that on the show! Great job! LOVED this!
Avecia chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
How on earth did I miss this getting posted! Those damn ff alerts never come through properly for me!

Anyways, you know how much fun I had beta'ing this one-shot. It was original, well-written and the last image of both Elena & Damon on the bleachers at the end made my heart swell so much.

You are a talented and imaginative writer - and inspiration to me.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. We need some Delena happiness and even if it is only in fanfic, this did the trick x
elvalove chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great story. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling and I had been feeling depressed today. Thanks!
PrettyBlueEyesTVD chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great story, I thought it was really sweet :)