Reviews for PSG: Full Life Consequences: Panty Raid
Anon chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This brought forth a Huge blast from the past for me, causing me to re-watch Full life consequences and rediscover Icton.

Story was awesome like awesome leather book with leather!
Epic Ebi chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
What da facku?

I don't know what to think of this. I'm... Confused. My Grammar Nazi tedencies want me to rage at this and furiously type why I hate this.

But then I realised...

I don't hate it. And I think this is intentional.

I have to admit this is hilarious. And it definitely captures the insanity of P&Sw/G. I don't know anything about what it crossed over with (can't be bothered checking), but I can tell John is cool, and a complete RETARD when it comes to speaking English (again, I think it's intentional).

I don't hate this at all. I'll keep my eye on this story.
KotORPlayerVII chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
... There are no words to convey the awesomeness of this story.

I seriously don't know how the site hasn't spontaneously exploded from the sheer force of win.
Spritefyre chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I just started reading this... AND ITS AWESOME, I finished the anime like 2 days ago, this is like what I want to see!
Helpful chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Repercussions Of Evil I see?

What next, quatar life halfway tu destruktion?

Or My Immortal?
Helpful chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Full Life Consequences is one of the greatest things ever.

PSG is epic and full of awesome.

Please, by all means, continue
Extra Gone chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Greatness, good sir, just greatness. You capture squirrelking's insane writing and characters very well, especially parts like John Freeman kicking Scanty and Kneesocks into outer space lol. This needs updates! XD
Agent York chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
So no one has reviewed this yet? WAT DA FACK?

For this is one kickass fic good sir! I mean PSG and Full Life Consequences? Thats like the very definition of two good tastes tasting great together. The constant switching between writing is clever, like John Freeman is warping reality with his sheer badassness and you've nailed the characterizations of everyone in the cast.

The only thing I can really complain about is the issue of tension, I mean John Freeman is so awesome that I'm sure he'll have reconstructed Panty and kicked both Stocking and Corset's asses by the end of the second chapter. But you'll figure something out.

TLDR: Great fic, sincerely hope you continue it.

PS. "Panty Raid" Nice.