Reviews for The Lord and Lady Phoenix: The Stone
amidanasher chapter 7 . 4/18
ok umm, I don't know if this awesome or/and crazy plz explain is this gonna have moony.
ThunderSphinx chapter 26 . 4/12
THAT'S IT!? THAT'S HOW IT ENDS!? WTF!? PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL PRETTY PLEASE!
ThunderSphinx chapter 19 . 4/12
Harry's a Seeker, not a Chaser
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 4/12
Harry should be in Gryffindor where he belongs!

Although, I suppose that if the options were Slytherin (underground Common Room yuck) and Ravenclaw, I would choose the eggheads (Ravenclaw) lol.

Ummmmmm, how can the Founders be Merlin's and Morgana's children. They all have different names. And ewwwww. That means that Godric/Helga and Ravenclaw/Slytherin were committing incest! Yuck!

and how can Helga and Salazar's child have the last name "Gaunt?" Helga was a Hufflepuff and Salazar was a Slytherin. It should be as simple as that.
tusa chapter 15 . 1/12
You realize that Tonks is in Charlie 's ?
stevefocus chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
Wow talk about an abrupt ending.
nayin17 chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
Wow your Molly is the worst I've ever read. Too much Molly bashing. I can accept Ron's coz most of the time one can really question him and of course Dumbledork but Molly? No way
Pp15 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
I am deeply confused with what is actually going on in this story. I am in to chapter 3 and I think I'm going to give up because I don't understand the way in which you have wrote it.
W01fs bane chapter 25 . 1/14/2016
I have two chapters left in this amazing story and I hope this next one is as good as the past ones
Potterformers chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
I just realize that Ron would have only prevented the Last Sorting of the Male Weasley, until the birth of a child from: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred or George.
nia chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
creature
zxherllafianphhfiae
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
This is hard to read
MintyPatronus chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
You are an amazing writer. I love this story. This should be what the actual books were!
lilacwaffles chapter 16 . 5/27/2015