Reviews for The Lord and Lady Phoenix: The Stone
sbmcneil chapter 5 . 10/10
If Petunia and Lily don't share any blood, how were the infamous blood wards erected? Well, my question about the founders was answered. How do you get around the fact that Slytherin left a deadly animal hidden at a school full of children - that is not the action of a good person. Hedwig should be his familiar, he doesn't need another animal. He has a Phoenix visiting him and he has Hedwig.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 10/10
The whole incest part was a rather unnecessary - I always assumed that the Gaunt family's downfall was partly because of inbreeding. If the founders were given immortality, where are they?
Not a huge fan of Lily being a Pureblood. That kind of negates the whole point of the books - blood doesn't matter, ability does.
Tardirokz chapter 26 . 8/1
Great story but there should be a sequel
Just William chapter 5 . 8/1
Lily Potters maiden name was EVANS not Stone.
x1923 chapter 1 . 7/13
Why does no one ever consider making either James or Lily the secret keeper? I mean, logically, the safest person to have as your secret keeper would be one of those people who'd be under the protection of the fidelis the whole time. That way the chance of the secret getting out is almost zero.
amidanasher chapter 7 . 4/18
ok umm, I don't know if this awesome or/and crazy plz explain is this gonna have moony.
ThunderSphinx chapter 26 . 4/12
THAT'S IT!? THAT'S HOW IT ENDS!? WTF!? PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL PRETTY PLEASE!
ThunderSphinx chapter 19 . 4/12
Harry's a Seeker, not a Chaser
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 4/12
Harry should be in Gryffindor where he belongs!

Although, I suppose that if the options were Slytherin (underground Common Room yuck) and Ravenclaw, I would choose the eggheads (Ravenclaw) lol.

Ummmmmm, how can the Founders be Merlin's and Morgana's children. They all have different names. And ewwwww. That means that Godric/Helga and Ravenclaw/Slytherin were committing incest! Yuck!

and how can Helga and Salazar's child have the last name "Gaunt?" Helga was a Hufflepuff and Salazar was a Slytherin. It should be as simple as that.
tusa chapter 15 . 1/12
You realize that Tonks is in Charlie 's ?
stevefocus chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
Wow talk about an abrupt ending.
nayin17 chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
Wow your Molly is the worst I've ever read. Too much Molly bashing. I can accept Ron's coz most of the time one can really question him and of course Dumbledork but Molly? No way
Pp15 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
I am deeply confused with what is actually going on in this story. I am in to chapter 3 and I think I'm going to give up because I don't understand the way in which you have wrote it.
W01fs bane chapter 25 . 1/14/2016
I have two chapters left in this amazing story and I hope this next one is as good as the past ones
Potterformers chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
I just realize that Ron would have only prevented the Last Sorting of the Male Weasley, until the birth of a child from: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred or George.