Reviews for The Lord and Lady Phoenix: The Stone
stevefocus chapter 26 . 5/29
Wow talk about an abrupt ending.
nayin17 chapter 25 . 5/28
Wow your Molly is the worst I've ever read. Too much Molly bashing. I can accept Ron's coz most of the time one can really question him and of course Dumbledork but Molly? No way
Pp15 chapter 3 . 4/20
I am deeply confused with what is actually going on in this story. I am in to chapter 3 and I think I'm going to give up because I don't understand the way in which you have wrote it.
W01fs bane chapter 25 . 1/14
I have two chapters left in this amazing story and I hope this next one is as good as the past ones
Potterformers chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
I just realize that Ron would have only prevented the Last Sorting of the Male Weasley, until the birth of a child from: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred or George.
nia chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
creature
zxherllafianphhfiae
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
This is hard to read
MintyPatronus chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
You are an amazing writer. I love this story. This should be what the actual books were!
lilacwaffles chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
querrilmort!
lilacwaffles chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
bob the thestral
lilacwaffles chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
a sphinx? for a pet? well if it is name it Athena for female and Apollo for male!
Kane Richards chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
It's a fun read and all... but there just felt like there was so much time spent setting up things for other stories than never came. The whole scene with the animagus forms is somewhat jarring because it never really got expanded upon.

Also, as the Thestral familiar was basically ignored till later in the story, why have him (her?) at all?
thorri chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
fuck sake harry is still going to be in griffindor
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
What's with all the Houses being together in the classes. Houses only shared classes with one other house.
CescaLR chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
I know this is AGES over but...
it would of been awesome if the ghosts of Christmas past present and future to visit
Percy (stupid ministry sheep)
Dumbledore (obvs. reasons)
molly Weasley (idiotic matriarch )
tom riddle (just for the hell of it - it'd be incredibly funny.)
Ron (cause the pratic git needs a wake-up call.)
et cetera, et cetera.
i'd be hilarious if fudge/ the Malloy males / Umbridge got them too!
Ta ( for reading this incredibly stupid thingy-ma-bob - if you do that is), - Cesca.