Reviews for Reasonable Doubt
Anti-Carly chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh wow, this was heartfelt. I especially loved the part in which the two were drunk, ha me laughin'. Though the ending is so sad, I feel bad for her. Please make more!
Warped-Imagination chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow, ever since the Hush incident I've been curious about reading a fan fic related to these two characters even though it's a song challenge, it's was really well written. Talk about the VA-VA-Voom. Short sweet and carefully selected words got your point across. It was absolute seduction. It left me hanging for more.
TJS chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well done! Actually believable. I'd always wondered about this pairing!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wonderful job with all of these! You had some interesting song choices you had to deal with. A lot of times, when I read the iPod shuffle drabbles all the songs seem to magically be of the theme of whatever they are writing about haha but some of these were more difficult. Great job!
ShadowCat98 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
very nice although i barely understand it.i'm to young:)possibly idk im just tired now
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Woah. That Hans Zimmer part is creepy. The song, coupled with that image of bodies littering the streets. A little like locusts. Really, really creepy. Reads very calm, the situation is so much it becomes trivial. Bit like a dream. And this is a person he hangs out with? Scary.

The first one is great too. "Beneath the flicker of a gaslight..." it’s like getting a sucker punch of sweetness, that line practically drips mystery. I couldn’t help but smile as I read it.

Jonathan Crane’s face as he passes by. This sentence needs to appear more often. It’s so funny, imagining all these people at a bar.

When you’re evil. That is a perfect song for it. But that is a pretty badass glimpse of large scale potential. The day the earth stood still because the Riddler was bored. I like that. Ivy’s distaste for the clown and sort-of pride is fun too.

I really like how this progresses. Poetic little lines scattered over pieces of a puzzle, enough to hint at something larger. This oozes intrigue. It serves both of them well, I think.

This is pretty great. Definitely an interesting dynamic.
LittleBiscuit chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oooh, this is awesome!

I really like how the story unfolds without you actually telling the reader everything and leaving us to fill in the blanks. Very nice, and the writing is excellent, as usual. You really know how to describe a scene with just a few words.

I have to admit I like the ending the most. Almost seems like an intro to bigger story, dealing with the Riddler's goodbye to crime and turn to the detective world. I wonder if he just took that chance (waking up from the coma) to close that chapter and try something new in his life for the fun of it, or that he really doesn't remember much (And doesn't remember Pam!) Ooh, she's probably more miffed about it than she cares to admit. I wonder if she'll have her revenge somehow ;)

Cheers!