Reviews for Ace
lenore rhoads chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
NICPr
Overkillbeta chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
That was a great story I love the mistmantle chronicals so much!
Falcon chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Awesome! I really like this fanfic, you're a great writer and I'm really looking forward to the next update!
MollyMaze101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
hi everyone Molly Maze has herby changed to MollyMaze101 look forward to more stories comming your way and no joke
Molly Maze chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
whats funny is that i wrote this but i can't get logged on cause i forgot my password and switched emails...so sorry i can't finish it, i feel it was badley written anyways cause is just wanted to get it over with...hopefully one day ill be able to log back on and continue \(o)/
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Granite is dead!
Falcon97 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Lovin' this! Please please update soon!
ari1234 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Really good please do that 5th chapter very soon! want to know what happens!
peacenjoy chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Great story! I can't beleive Granite is back!I can't wait to read more. Please update!

Could you include some Padra/Arran? I love that pairing!

Keep up the great work.
ari1234 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
i love this! when are you making the fourth chapeter! i really want to know what happens
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Granite! He's worse than half the main characters I've read about when it comes to refusing to stay dead! How many times will they have to get rid of him! Great chapter. Evil cliffhanger. Update soon.

-Dyslexic Nerd
BlancRose chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Ooooo, Granite! I never liked him. I wonder what he wants with Urchin... other than pay back for ruining his life... twice.
Falcon97 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Ohhhhh!

This is great!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is a really well written so far. I like that Fingal is imitating Padra. I wonder what the stars will bring? Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
Falcon97 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Brilliant chapter Molly! I like Urchin's punishment method though I feel sorry for Ace and Crispin :D

Eagerly awaiting the next part now!