Reviews for Forgotten
PrincessOfFrenchToast chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I really feel for Naru, and it's sad how she just faded out of Usagi's colorful life :(
Kirei chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, that was good... It really is true, I never thought about Naru this way. I realized and wondered, where she would be later in the show, but... well, you just get over it ' Good you somehow didn't ;D I totally love your writing style, especially the end... great job, really You can be proud :D
Brizzy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
:-( sad
TheCapillary chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I think in a few short paragraphs you capture the abandonment & resentment that Naru experiences. And that no matter how hard a person tries not to be jealous or angry, it's hard not to in this situation. Well written. :)
Imagi chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
And this is why Naru is so great.

She is the representation of the true friend yet more or more she is the one shoved in the background for the senshi.

Dabble or not I'd like to see a sequel to this...what happened if Naru had the chance to be a senshi? Would she follow Usagi or would she forge her own path?

Very good for a quick dabble.

Imagi
Haru Glory chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Its sad how Usagi just seemed to forget about Naru. Good Job.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww, poor Naru! It always made me sad that she just dissapeared. She was such a good friend, then suddenly is dropped like a hot potato
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I can imagine Naru might feel this way... how could she not? She was the one who always supported Usagi before she was someone special, only to be left behind while Sailor Moon gets all the glory.

I feel like this ended kind of abruptly, though maybe there was nothing more to say. All in all, a nice character study.
dekita chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love these types of stories where they do character analysis. I can feel for Naru in the story... my only hope is that she'll move on and be happy for Usagi
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Osaka Naru - the least written about, overlooked character in this fandom.