Reviews for Just South of Middle of Nowhere
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
oh those Americans and their local legends!1
Trinkies chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
That was drama, horror, comedy, and action in one! I love it! :) I know this is posted as complete already, but do you think you could have a sequel for it? I'd so much like to read more about Crandell when he finds out about what happened to the two agents. OR Gibb's reaction to their story. OR maybe the boys having a phobia of the dark after that and carrying around (everywhere) that symbol. Haha! It's really up to you! :)
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Snallygaster... I have to say, the drink sounds pretty good. well, the vanilla ice cream part of it.

but the legend? pretty darn freaky. I liked Luth Crandall, he was nice

a nice fanfic!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh boy... that's gonna be a tough one to explain to Gibbs! Good story!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow! This was awesome! Can only imagine what Gibbs would have said! :D
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Fun! Maybe Tony will listen next time. McGee drawing the symbol on paper was great. :)
alphabet chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed it. Interesting story, great interactions, and I liked the monster you used. Thanks for sharing!
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"You know," interrupted Tony, "if I wanted the full lecture, I would have asked Ducky." McGee was silent for a moment before a grin spread across his face. "And then you would have been Duck-bored." Tony stopped in mid-step, parsed what McGee had said, and groaned. "You were just waiting to use that, weren't you, McPunny?" "You did ask…" - Hehehe.

"We though he might have come here during his leave and something delayed his return." - "thought he might". How did you know so much about that Smellyguester anyway? "Snallygaster. I took a folklore class in college. It was one of the legends we discussed, and no, I don't believe it, but something attacked Crandell. It can't hurt to be prepared, and a pistol isn't much good against a bear if that is what's out here." "Most likely…so, tell me more about this class. It doesn't sound like your kind of subject. Wait. It was because of a girl, right?" McGee blushed slightly. "The class was recommended to me by my peers." "Ah ha, so it was the teacher who was hot. Attaboy, Probie," grinned Tony, clapping his partner on the shoulder. "Knock it off, Tony. Let's just get back to the car." "Sure thing, McScaredy-cat." - Hehehe.

"He heard the retort of McGee's SIG, and a shriek of pain. "McGee!" "I'm okay. I've really had enough of this…motherfucker!" Tony had to chuckle at his friend's rare use of profanity." - I had to chuckle too.

I am sorry you did not tell us about Gibbs' reaction to Tim and DiNozzo's tale.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved the duck board pun!
Sergeant Conley chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Vanilla ice cream and Mountain Dew? DO WANT

Maybe. "I Drink Alone" is a great song to reference, too, you get bonus points for that.

Pretty good story. Seemed a little bare-bones to me, but no less enjoyable.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
ok first. ew! vanilla ice cream and mt. dew? yuck. _

Second I have heard that song many times before but i've never really paid attention to the lyrics much.. guess I'll have to do that :)

And thirdly, great fic! very exciting. loved the whole thing, tim and tony saving each other and Tim's smart thinking to get rid of snally!
MacMhuirich chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow! That was pretty intense! Not much into supernatural things myself, I had to give myself a little mental shove to start reading it and...couldn't stop anymore.

Super! I always love it when the 2T's are together on a case. :D
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Nice comeradarie between Tony and Tim. Both teasing and concerned.