Reviews for A Life That Should Have Been
Gracie in wonderland chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I Hope You Carry On :)
RAAA chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
*WARNING* Please do not review or engage in pm conversations with the author Sitting Ducki. She cannot take feedback that isn't praise and has been seriously and inappropriately abusive to other site members.

In the past she has created multiple accounts and continually posted then reposted stories. She should not be welcomed back or encouraged to post here. Support only those authors who respect those they interact with on this site.

Readers Against Arrogant Authors
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Be aware that author SittingDucki has been sending abusive pms to other site members. For proof check out LittleSammy's live journal account. Please do not read/review/favorite her work as such behavior is not acceptable here.
diertje chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
More More :P

love it
ZivaGibbs chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Aww! I love stories about Gibbs and his daughter and this one is off to a great start! I hope you'll continue!
girlygirl74 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Oh good I'm glad you're updating! Gibbs is just how I'd pictured he'd be with Kelly. Can't wait for more!
girlygirl74 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Sweet story! I have a feeling that Kelly is really alive but Gibbs-and the fans-won't know it till near the end of the show. I REALLY hope I'm right! Anyway, LOVED your story! :)
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was a really sweet story and lovely family moment, that I enjoyed reading about. Great job.

It would have been very nice if Shannon & Kelly could have survived on the show.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That's sweet and too bad no one reviewed it. I was going through stories of people that have alerts on my stories and most aren't writers so I was pleasantly surprised to find this. Good job.