Reviews for This is Reality
allisondasher chapter 7 . 2/8
neat book!
reggie81 chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
What a great storyline. Will there be anymore chapters coming out? If so I look forward to reading them!
Fianna Hira chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
oh my god, i love this story! it is wonderful!
the best part so far was chapter 25. you just could have made dru disappear after giving birth, or let her die the way she was, but i think you gave her a beautyful ending. sane, pure and beautyful. it was simply perfect.
i'm a little worried because of the council. i have to admit, i never actually watched buffy other than an episode now and then, i just started watching the show from the beginning a few weeks ago. i'm currently watching the third season, and while i now lot's of stuff from the later season, i know nothing aboute the council, so i don't know what to expect.

i hope you update this wonderful story again soon!

Fianna Hira

P.S. total unimportant thing, but i think i noticed several times that you write "sense" when you mean "since".
motherkat chapter 32 . 4/23/2013
Please tell me you're coming back to this story one day, I'll bake you cookies if you do, of course I could only post you pictures of them, but still!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
Omg just read all 32 chaps cannot wait for 33 x
MMWillow13 chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
very sweet moments and I vote with Spike kill the Council prats
Rosalea12 chapter 32 . 11/25/2012
Started this story yesterday and gotta say I love it! Can't wait to see where it goes!
whiters chapter 32 . 11/25/2012
Great ud! I'm nervous about the council coming but also interested to see how you play it out. Can't wait for more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 32 . 11/25/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
Boris Yeltsin chapter 32 . 11/24/2012
Keep it going.
brandini861 chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
I'm a little sad about dru, she's my fab vamp besides spike. I love how you've written this ,though. Really in character for everyone
slayer99 chapter 31 . 8/9/2012
really good, update soon please
SimbaNF chapter 8 . 7/28/2012