Reviews for It's Complicated
FancyTrancy67 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I am just completely smitten with how cute this is so far! UvU
Minooshka chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
This chapter confused me since the firat one Arthur stated he was virgin.. ao did he lie? Or does he consider it not counting since he was drunk?
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
OMJ love it!
Closet Cleaner chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Oh. My. God! I LOVED THIS! I was skeptical at first because it was so long, but then I said 'fuck it' and I am so glad I did! Sorry for crappy review! It is 1am right now and I'm writing this on my phone, but I just /had/ to let you know how awesome this was! I liked how all of your made-up characters were kept incredibly obscure. I kind of have a thing against OC that have all of this background and stuff, but you didn't even give them names, which was so original, by the way! Love the numbers. And I love how their relationship just seemed so easy and loving despite all the crap they had to go through! 3 Anyway, I would write more, but I'm zonked and my thumbs hurt. _
Seth Kirkland-Jones chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
OMG U ANSWERED IT

AHO DROPPED THE SOAP WHO DROPPED THE SOAP HEY HE DROPPED THE SOAP, NOW PICK UP THE SOAP HE PICK UP THE SOAP
StarDream22 chapter 16 . 3/13/2012
Aww this story was just amazing and so sweet and I was glad I read it 3333
bloodRoseCC chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
I loved this :) your a great writer I hope you continue to write fanfiction
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
The side pairings were awesome p!
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
My poor Arthur! Yay for Alfred cheering him up!
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
STUPID FOOTBALL TEAM! lfdfkuhrlseiuhgaelruf! And the PruCan is adorable. I love Iggy in this, ha ha! And our all-American hero Alfred!
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Mrs Jones is... I love that woman. XD And Arthur is hilarious!
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Yay, punk Iggy! This seems like a great story and a lovely plot! You, my freind, are a good writer.
aphfangirl7476 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is random but isn't Arthur's name Kirkland and not Kirtland? Just saying. Besides that awesome!
aphfangirl7476 chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
I love this story and I would like to say one thing. Jim, you are my new hero! XDD
Devii chapter 16 . 3/20/2011