Reviews for Threads of Destiny
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Nice. I really enjoyed this chapter.
Terran34 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
And now Artemis is turning awesome! I often have a morbid fascination with "evil wins for good" fanfictions, and this one seems to be going well! Keep it up!
Terran34 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
What an amazing story! Kerrigor happens to be my second favorite character, with my first being Orannis, of course. I see that you have not updated since January. Allow me to express my regrets that you have placed such a promising story on hold as well as a desperate hope that you pick this story back up.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Nice. Especially the ending.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
It is rather confusing at first read, but I gather from what I've read that it is one of those that will make sense once completely written. The confusion's not exactly a bad thing though, it certainly has sparked my interest and maintained it, and it's written very well as well, intriguing enough to inspire thought and wanderings yet somehow both simple and ridden with numerous images and emotions at the same time.
FireLordRAR chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is an awesome story! I really loved these books when I was younger, and they are still dear to my heart. I hope you continue to update and edit.