Reviews for The Lunar Eclipse
anne chapter 1 . 1/11
wow! i think your fic just made me a fan of shikahina. i normally read sasuhina fics but wow. this was wonderful.
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Wow, i'm not a shikahina pairing but rather a naruhina, but i loved the way you wrote this fic. So like shikamaru :)
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh! A Stalking Earth! Well, he's a possessive shadow, too . . .
But the analogy! So brilliant, brilliant that this reader need a sun-glasses to look at properly.
Thanks for sharing and for converting to love ShikaHina!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Amazing one-shot! You really should get more review! The planets were amazing. The story is just perfect!
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aw, so cute, I really do love this pairing!
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
wwooow... nice metaphor!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I PERSONALLY THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE A FIC OF THIS SOON. MULTI CHAPTERED. LOTS OF CHAPTERS. PLEASE. DEARY ME PLEASE MAKE FIC OF THIS. YOU WOULD MAKE IT AMAZINGLY WELL.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME. OH MY GOSH. I LIKE IT. A LOT. GOOD. FUCKING. JOB. HOLY SHIT ITS 5 A.M. IM DEAD. GOODNIGHT
Ciel Hikari chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I can't! This is too beautiful!
Starcakes chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was utterly beautiful. I love all the symbolism. It's perfect! The description was so spot on! Love love love it! :))
niffaith chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh no... thanks to you I ship ShikaHina now. My shipper heart is gonna explode with all these goddamn feelings. It made a lot of sense and it felt fluid, thank you for sharing.
JERUSALEM chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
a HInata-dar. I laughed. so hard. just sat in my room saying "Hinata-dar" and I felt so stupid, but I couldn't stop. *giggles hysterically* "HInata-dar" so awesome. but really, I felt like I shouldn't be reading this. like I was intruding on their privacy. god, usually I hate hinata, especially hinanaru. I just cant see it happening. but this was beautiful. a work of art. and I reallllllllly ship these two now.
Fher34 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow. Definitely breathtaking! :D I ship Hime with Sasuke, Naruto n Gaara. Now Shikamaru as well? I blame you ! lol
This was just so well written and...dang. I got no words!
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Shikahina forever 3 . 3
I LOVED this
The lines
'It had been unfortunate, regrettable even, that he had been standing too close to hold onto her light for much longer than a flash.'
And
'It was like he had a radar designed just for her – a Hinata-dar.(bahah)'
Just KILLED me with their awesomeness.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this was so beautiful. You bring a special light to Hinata that is just missing in so many others work.
Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba, just to name a few, have been some of my favorite non banner characters, and you have been doing wonderful work with them.
I am slowly going through your list of work and so far, I love what I am reading.
:D