Reviews for The Lunar Eclipse
DirtyAim chapter 1 . 10/17
Oh my LORD THIS WAS GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for writing it! You're right, there isn't enough of this pairing and I loved the sensuality of this oneshot! Ugh, now I need MOOORREEE! LOL.
VitySenju chapter 1 . 7/21
Just wonderful!
I loved the comparisons, and they fit perfectly.
LemonLily chapter 1 . 6/13
All these years later, this is still such a beautiful story. Absolutely marvelous writing and plot. Amazing work!
nienerz chapter 1 . 4/13
Each time I read it, I get dad at the lack of ShikaHina.
3 Thank you!
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 3/20
One of my all time favorite ShikaXHina reads ever! I always find myself coming back to this gem when the ShikaHina mood hits me. I love your stories and would love LOVE to read more of your work! :)
kirara chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
thank you! I always come back to this. :)
WolfLover57 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Amazing! Reading this made my day, thank you so much for writing this! I hope you make more ShikaHina fanfics cause this was really good!
LaCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
So so Beautiful
ErzherzogKarl chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I have never read anything with this pairing but this one-shot mkaes me regret that not more author choose to use it.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
This Fanfiction is like chocolate. You can never have enough.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Amazing! I love it!
theaddictwithapen chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
don't think I'll ever stop coming back to read this
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Awesomeness...simply XD
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
sooo cute!
Chimeishou chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
OMG OMG OMG... I love that fic !

Can I please write the version of it, translate it in french ? (I obviously will credit your name and account with link to you) I'm an eternal shikahina fangirl and that fic is awesome.

I love so much the allegory you had used there, it sometimes happens that I use that allegory for Hinata too, but, you make it to the end and it's just a fucking success :)