Reviews for The Lunar Eclipse
WolfLover57 chapter 1 . 11/14
Amazing! Reading this made my day, thank you so much for writing this! I hope you make more ShikaHina fanfics cause this was really good!
LaCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 7/25
So so Beautiful
ErzherzogKarl chapter 1 . 6/17
I have never read anything with this pairing but this one-shot mkaes me regret that not more author choose to use it.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 1 . 4/11
This Fanfiction is like chocolate. You can never have enough.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 1 . 4/11
Amazing! I love it!
theaddictwithapen chapter 1 . 2/22
don't think I'll ever stop coming back to read this
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Awesomeness...simply XD
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
sooo cute!
Chimeishou chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
OMG OMG OMG... I love that fic !

Can I please write the version of it, translate it in french ? (I obviously will credit your name and account with link to you) I'm an eternal shikahina fangirl and that fic is awesome.

I love so much the allegory you had used there, it sometimes happens that I use that allegory for Hinata too, but, you make it to the end and it's just a fucking success :)
downtomars chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
beautifully written
mon coeur chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
omg so amazing this story ! I love how your wrote shikamaru and honestly i could see him being exactly that way with hinata. As much as i love naruhina i wish canon was shikahina lol
Shinko-sama chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This was my first ShikaHina fic! Not disappointed.
Ninja Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Shikamaru you perv
PurpleElm23723 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I'm crying. That was so amazing. Oh gosh, my heart swelled two sizes while reading this! It was so cute! I personally love this pairing and the whole thing with the moon was just, UGH! I LOVE THIS! So recommending this to my friends! You did a great job!V
Krishka chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Wow this story is really really good. Very apt title and u especially liked the way you portrayed everything as some celestial events. I was a very good comparison, especially that of Hinata.