Reviews for The Lunar Eclipse
Chimeishou chapter 1 . 9/19
OMG OMG OMG... I love that fic !

Can I please write the version of it, translate it in french ? (I obviously will credit your name and account with link to you) I'm an eternal shikahina fangirl and that fic is awesome.

I love so much the allegory you had used there, it sometimes happens that I use that allegory for Hinata too, but, you make it to the end and it's just a fucking success :)
d0wn-t0-mars chapter 1 . 8/27
beautifully written
mon coeur chapter 1 . 7/7
omg so amazing this story ! I love how your wrote shikamaru and honestly i could see him being exactly that way with hinata. As much as i love naruhina i wish canon was shikahina lol
Shinko-sama chapter 1 . 7/3
This was my first ShikaHina fic! Not disappointed.
Ninja Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/21
Shikamaru you perv
PurpleElm23723 chapter 1 . 3/8
I'm crying. That was so amazing. Oh gosh, my heart swelled two sizes while reading this! It was so cute! I personally love this pairing and the whole thing with the moon was just, UGH! I LOVE THIS! So recommending this to my friends! You did a great job!V
Krishka chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow this story is really really good. Very apt title and u especially liked the way you portrayed everything as some celestial events. I was a very good comparison, especially that of Hinata.
lapisdreamer chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I'm blown away by how beautifully this is written. I would love to see more or another Hinata Shikamaru fic.
Grim Peasant chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
how cute! :D
Noodle Fiasco chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
You have caused me to ship this. Will ever write a multi-chaptered ShikaHina?
beanche chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Wow, what a lovely one-shot! This story was well-written. You have an amazing writing ability!
guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This is the most beautiful one-shot I have read. Made me speechless after reading it. Thanks for sharing this! :D
anne chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
wow! i think your fic just made me a fan of shikahina. i normally read sasuhina fics but wow. this was wonderful.
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Wow, i'm not a shikahina pairing but rather a naruhina, but i loved the way you wrote this fic. So like shikamaru :)
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh! A Stalking Earth! Well, he's a possessive shadow, too . . .
But the analogy! So brilliant, brilliant that this reader need a sun-glasses to look at properly.
Thanks for sharing and for converting to love ShikaHina!