Reviews for Long Overdue Bonding
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I really hope you update this one day, it's always been one of my favourites :)
CopperCow chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Love it. Please start writing again!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
LOVE IT!
And I checked out Return to the Heart.
Apparently, listening to that particular song makes me very sleepy.
Might just be because the tune is kind of lullaby-ish!
Extremely lullaby-ish!
thewolfgurlgleek chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
This is an amazing story so far! It's really sweet and I haven't found any like it at all. It's really special and you are an amazing author! I know you haven't updated in a while and some people may think you've stopped or something it doesn't matter! I love it so I'm gonna wait as long as you want for a new chapter! Update when you can! This really is an awesome story!

Love and hugs,

-thewolfgurlgleek :) xoxoxo
nursie91 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I really love this! Really love it you should come back and finish it! :P The way that Harry is opening up to Remus is really well written, I am thinking there is some jealousy from Sirius here!

Pleaseee write more!
Obscured Angel chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
This is such a great story! It's well written and structured, the characters emotions, reactions and actions are believable and make the story more real. The chapters have a nice lengh and easyly keep the readers interrest. I like the fact that the point of view changes from time to time.

I hope to read chapter 10 soon.

Thank you for writing and posting.
tryagain4me chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Please update! I just listened to that song! It's beautiful!
Tigrislupa chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Oh this is such a wonderful fic. The bonding is just lovely, and it isn't over the top like a lot of fics are. I like how Remus and Sirius still keep their individuality and bond with Harry in their own special ways. The scene where Harry and Sirius steal Remus's chocolate is possibly my favorite, although that might also be because Harry actually admitted that he's short...

Also, kudos to having an intriguing adventure, too. I'm curious to see if you develop that or if it was a one time mission.

Thanks for the lovely read! Can't wait to see more!

P.S. Listening to "Return to the Heart" right now. You have my everlasting adoration for introducing me to this song.
V. L. Crawford chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
i really like your story and can't wait to read more. i really like Remus but I was also hoping for more bonding between Harry and Sirius.
Voidwalking chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
I liked this; there aren't many fics where Harry gets to bond with Remus. Write more soon!
Lightningscar chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Hi. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Have been busy (still am), so will have to be short this time around.

Interesting seeing how the latest events have affected Remus. The worry about his friends, up-coming war and his new charge.

Have never had a musical ear myself, but I think Remus playing a piano is fitting. And gotta admit, beautiful played the song you chose... though I have my doubts if it is suitable as lullaby, but no matter.

Quite captivating seeing Harry and Remus interact in this chapter. Both the spoken and unspoken words exchanged betweent them.

Awaiting more

Lightningscar
CrayonsPink chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
This is brilliant! I love this story. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lupinesence chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Aww this was such a sweet chapter and I'm always fond of ones featuring the piano. I was so pleased to see there was another chapter to this fic as it's one of my favourites :)
Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Excellent music choices, Daivd Lanz is one of my favorites now!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I loved reading this story because it displayed the well-needed bonding that sadly wasn't much in the books or movies. It was funny, heart-warming, and fit very nicely in with the character's personalities. Awesome job! Please write more!