Reviews for Slow Dance
True Love Awaits chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Could you write an Indigo reader insert fic?
Mia123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
It's very good I love it! I have read Saffys Angel,Indigo Star,Permanent Rose and Forever Rose! I can't wait to read Caddy Ever After. I'm writing my own story with some of the names from the book. I didn't wan't to use them all though.
Alejandra Morata chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
This is so AWESOME!

The Casson family books are my favorite books ever, and I have been reading them since I was a kid. I think your story really captures their personality. Sarah and Indigo are also my favorite couple in the series, and I've always wished for more about them. I think that you pulled it off beautifully!

Please please please write some more, as you are now my favorite author on fanfiction :)
SummerStarWatcher chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Ooh, another chapter! I'm really liking this story! Its really great to hear from Sarah (finally!). She's in all of the books, but we never get to see directly from her point of view. This seems pretty accurate to me, though, so nice work on figuring out what's going on in Sarah's head!

I particularly liked the part about Indigo's mononucleosis. Sarah probably understood just what he was feeling, being so sick and cooped up for all that time, because she experienced something similar when she was little. Lots of empathy there.

And I have to say, I always wondered if there was a little jealousy going on between Sarah and Indigo, a little bit of competition for Indy's attention. No one can compete with Tom though, but Sarah took a graceful second place.

And the bit about the hugs, loved it!

"I usually gave Indigo a hug every time I saw him. Sometimes as a greeting, sometimes as a good-bye, sometimes both. Sometimes one in-between for whatever reason. I know I'm the one in the wheelchair and Indigo's the protective one of his pack, but Indigo always seemed like someone I just had to watch out for. Maybe that's how we always were. Both trying to protect the other, and doing a miserable job of trying not to show it. So our hugs were some of the gentlest moments I could remember. He was soft and slight in my arms and I began to look forward to that comfortable happiness when Indigo and I were precisely in the same moment."

It so captures the relationship of Indigo and Sarah! Wow! Perfect! Trying not to show how much they care, for fear of ridicule from the rest of the Cassons... :)

Anyway, thank you for the kind little note at the beginning of this chapter, and thanks for the excellent review of Mismanagement! It means a lot to me that you think so highly of me and my story, so a big thank you for that.

Looking forward to the next chapter, update soon!

Until next time,

Star
SummerStarWatcher chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Yay! So good! You have Indigo's voice down very well, and I look forward to what you do with Sarah. She's one of the main characters who we never get to hear directly from, so it should be interesting. I really liked how Indigo noticed that Sarah noticed things, just like him. It seems like something he would do. And autodefenestration! Nice addition! Excited for the next bit, update soon please! Pretty please!

Star