Reviews for Tangerine Dream
Benoitsbaby782 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This story is great. I am not a huge sheamus fan, but could come around with this story. :o)
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
A great Oneshot that really got me interested in the pairing. I've never read Sheamus and Morrison together before, but you make them click and in my eyes that's not an easy task to accomplish. The portrait of their characters was amazingly well done and I wouldn't mind you writing about them again ;)
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow, such an odd couple, but I really enjoyed it! i guess opposites really do attract. I think this would make a great full multichaptered story, because its really good. Johnny as a tangerine? Im sooo not surprised. Hope they stop taking jibes at each other, cause theyd make an awesome couple! I hope you update, I really do. Awesome story!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww...adorable piece. Although I would never couple Sheamus/JoMo up, but you made it work. Also, love reading Mor like this.

Both of your characters were done amazingly well. You were able to make perfect sense of the connection they felt with each other. Mor was never treated as more than a piece of ass, & Sheamus was always on the receiving end of non-seriousness. Why Mor seemed so desperate even if it was someone like Sheamus put such perfect light on his insecurities and how he didn't expect to be treated nicely. The thought process going on throughout the kiss and afterward conversation was magic. I can so totally see Sheamus & Mor feeling that way considering their respective looks.

Anyways, loved it. Enjoyed it. And your amazing writing is truly appreciated. Its always a pleasure to get to read your work.
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was a really fun read. It's a weird pair, but I like them together. I would like to read where this goes, but there's no chance on that I think?
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LOVE IT!
PSNC100502 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved it, cute story and I loved the paring, wouldn't mind if you expanded this story or wrote another one about them. good job:)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was realy cute I enjoyed it. Great job!
PoisonedSkittles chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LAVABUBBLE! ohmahgosh, I'm beyond in love with this fic. It was absolute perfection. I loved loved loved LOVED this..just what I wanted! Ahhh...I'm going to have some good dreams tonight. (I think I may just be that make-up lady) ;) Again, thank you SO MUCH my dear! SO MUCH.