Reviews for Seductive Shadows
AngelCaotico11 chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
Nice
GARNiDELiA chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I absolutely love this! Very well written. A rarity in my interests in Digimon stories. I wish you'd continue. A very small chance since this hasn't been updated for three years but I still hope that you do.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
cool story update more soon!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Do you know if you are going to continue this fic?
WhiteWolfPrincess95 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Hehehehhehehehhe I love all of your Digimon stories and it looks like I'm going to love this one as well! I mean I love the way you blend the Digital Worlds together. The X-Digimon story was always one of my favorites, and you managed to combine it with Adventure and Tamers perfectly. I can't wait to see Dukemon finally run into Takato. That will be interesting. And hey, Lilithmon. Demon Lords XD always awesome!
code R.R chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
very interesting, I can't wait to truly see why she is here
strabimonx chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Next chapter please
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
amusing,, and so takatos wondering about with an amnesic demon lord who will probably have a new mega form now. lol
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Rad story. I'm a sucker for well-done fluff
Rizaidym chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Ryuugi...you are evil. Leaving it here? Really? Argh. Ah well, I love Lilithmon fanfics and there aren't enough of them. Cant wait for the Lilithmon chapter. :P
Slicerness chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Is Kari actually in this? I'm not chastising you for not including her yet if she is, as I REALLY like everything up to this point and will likely enjoy reading chapter 4 just as much, I'm just asking because if she isn't you may wish to change the characters from Takato M. & Hikari Y./ Kari K. to Takato M. & Gatomon, or even just Takato M.
plutomoon2 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
wow this story is wack but i like and am so glade you updated it. i look forward to ch4 and i am also asking my self why is thise a Takato/Kari becuase i just want to know if you will

any please update whene you can and thanmks for the story
BlackLatios562 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
TakatoXLilithmon anyone?It would be cool to 'see' a Demon Lord,that uses it's crest,on the side of now the Demon Lords and Royal Knights can't fight each other cause that would be hurting an ally. Takato is an unintentional peace maker.
Anyway hope to see more soon.

May darkness be your greatest ally.
-BlackLatios562 has logged out
cade300 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Holy shit, this is alive! I cannot thank you enough for continuing this.

...let me now worship the ground you walk on.
Patrick the observer chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
cool you updated. honestly i thought this story was dead. so far this is getting more and more interesting, im glad that Takato is able to use her powers for more then just fighting (brilliant move on his part using her to cheat like hell at cards while gathering information.) he seems to have a bit of a crush on LadyDevimon... that or he just get embarrassed way to easily. well i really can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next, how they get past the guards, what happens when they meet the X digimon, what will Takato do when he learns that his friend is working with the bad guys, will LadyDevimon give Takato the crest of lust and what may happen because of it? all this and more i look forward to seeing answered in the chapters to come :)