Reviews for Trading Spouses: FMA Twilight Style
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
*twitch* Ok, just so you know, I'm a grammar Nazi. I'm going to read and review at the same time so that I don't forget to tell you.

Right off the bat in the first sentence, "walk" shoud be "walked". "I donot need" should either be "I don't need" or "I do not need".

*snerk* Love Ed's going back in time rant! XD That's what every good humor/parody crossover needs: a character complaining about the author! XD I think Lan Fan's first name is Lan Fan, not just Lan (first time I've ever seen it written that way too).

Oh, and congrats on surviving high school so far! You only have a month (give or take a few weeks) left, right?
InkLilly chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Please post more! So funny and awsome ... I can't even imagine stuff like this !
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
love this update!
TheCupTheSnakeTheSword chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
This is really funny keep up the good work.
Sunflower Sundaes chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Because it's long for Ed and Win.

where's Alphonse? It'd be funny to see him panicking about his brother not being there.
Madi-chan-san chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Lmao! Perfect ah why ed said was perfect! I had to stop reading for like five minutes to laugh! It was great! And the high five after the kick in the shin? Priceless! Ahh love it!
notavaiable-moved chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
make more i love edward and edward fanfics so please make more
Fluehatraya chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Awesome! You wrote a sequel to the first one! You rock!

Is the question at the end supposed to be rhetorical or not? 'Cause I don't wanna look like an idiot, answering it, lol.
rrter123 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
welll... I guess Edna is from Ed and Winslow from Winry, but I'm not sure about the second part of the names... Continue plz?
Harryswoman chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
This was HILARIOUS! stupid but HILARIOUS! anyways, edna after ed and winslow after winry
Mew Phong chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Vwahahahaha! That was freaking awesome! MORE! I kinda want every character from FMA in it. Then Rey just best the shizxle out of Edward and stuff! Ohhh I want Izumi to kill him! And he should meet Roy and the Armstrongs! And and and! I agree with the kimblee reviewer!
Smile it's Kimblee chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hmmm... did it help?
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
lol! i still have a hard time believing Edward was a 100yr old virgin! lol! :D please update soon!

luve,